jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What's your favorite breakfast?

1. brandasaur profile image60
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

What's your favorite breakfast?

You can also answer this to a hub. I personally love sunny side up eggs smile

2. Aiden Roberts profile image81
    Aiden Robertsposted 6 years ago

There is only one breakfast that ticks all the boxes "Full English Breakfast".
    Sausage, bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, black pudding and toast it really doesn't come much better.

3. Phelcky profile image60
    Phelckyposted 6 years ago

My favorite breakfast is bread with butter and eggs or cheese. I don't like dairy products so I never have that for breakfast.

4. mariale2003 profile image59
    mariale2003posted 6 years ago

Oatmeal 100% natural, make me feel satisfied, tasted delicious, you can make different  combinations, help reduce cholesterol and very easy and fast to cook!!! I'm a BIG fan!!!

5. livingpah2004 profile image82
    livingpah2004posted 6 years ago

My favorite breakfast is omelet sandwich. I make omelet with lots of vegetables and toast wheat bread. Some time i like cream of wheat for breakfast.

6. UnnamedHarald profile image97
    UnnamedHaraldposted 6 years ago

Three eggs, over medium and fried in butter; three slices of fried bread; a hot cup of tea with milk and sugar.

7. jeremejazz profile image60
    jeremejazzposted 6 years ago

Scrambled eggs..
    or omelet. I also enjoy pancakes

8. vespawoolf profile image96
    vespawoolfposted 6 years ago

Soufflé, a classic French dish, needn't be intimidating. Modern techniques mean soufflés are easier to make than ever before. Versatile, delicious, and perfect for brunch, they're sure to impress. read more

9. RolyRetro profile image84
    RolyRetroposted 6 years ago

Full English is good, Full Irish (same as English but with a Guiness) is better, but my favourite has to be Eggs Benedict.  Not easy to prepare, Hollandaise sauce very tricky to get right, and packed full of calories, but tastes fantastic.

10. profile image53
    laurel536posted 6 years ago

I live in a dorm room which doesn't allow for a lot of cooking.  Many mornings I don't feel like a very heavy breakfast so I tend to keep it very simple.  Some good chewy bread, a strong tasting cheese (Swiss, provolone or sharp cheddar), some fruit (grapefruit or pears) and coffee will remain one of my favorite ways to start the morning.

11. moonicca profile image60
    mooniccaposted 6 years ago

my favorite breakfast is fried egg ,bead, and beans with tomato and green pepper
    did you try it before? it is an Egyptian mix .i recommend it for you it is so delicious .

12. melissaschulz profile image60
    melissaschulzposted 6 years ago

French toast, bacon and hash brown is my favorite breakfast. The french toast has to be made with texas toast of course.

working