jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

1. rfox21 profile image76
    rfox21posted 5 years ago

What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

2. MarleneB profile image97
    MarleneBposted 5 years ago

Ancient Grains Granola with Almonds. I buy it at Costco - Kirkland Signature brand.

3. Claudia Tello profile image79
    Claudia Telloposted 5 years ago

I am going to sound quite boring and conventional, but nothing tops a Bran Flakes bowl topped with sliced banana for me big_smile, all though I rather have it at night as dinner. In Mexico we eat the strong meal of the day around 2 o┬┤clock.

4. GDiBiase profile image74
    GDiBiaseposted 5 years ago

I am pretty boring as well. In the winter when its cold up here in Maine, I love Oatmeal. Once the weather warms up I like multi grain cheerios.

5. rdown profile image76
    rdownposted 5 years ago

I love lucky charms although I usually eat special K

6. cloverleaffarm profile image66
    cloverleaffarmposted 5 years ago

Bunnery Natural Foods OSM Oatmeal, or their double chocolate pancakes. Their granola is out of this world too. I wrote a hub about the oatmeal and pancakes.

7. Hayley Richardson profile image83
    Hayley Richardsonposted 5 years ago

Pomegranate and Raspberry Wheats from Tesco.  They're like mini shredded wheat with jam in them.  So good!

8. Mercia Collins profile image69
    Mercia Collinsposted 5 years ago

Crunchy granola that I make myself at home. Oats, flakes, honey, dark brown sugar,  almonds, and other good things. I hate cereals that go soggy.

9. profile image0
    oceansiderposted 5 years ago

Oatmeal!! - And I eat it with bananas, walnuts, raisins and cinnamon and sometimes I ad cranberries.  I call this my power breakfast.

The cinnamon is one of the best nutrients you can ever eat!  But, it is all of this together that makes it a powerful start for your day ahead.

10. ishwaryaa22 profile image91
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

Museli - Swiss breakfast cereal composed of oats, wheatbran, honey, dry fruits and chopped nuts. I almost have it with warm milk daily for breakfast for its delicious taste and high nutritious value.

11. moonfairy profile image82
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I love granola with nuts, raisins and bananas in it.

12. profile image0
    Starmom41posted 5 years ago

it's a toss-up between Cocoa Krispies, Lucky Charms, & Froot Loops

working