jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What one decadent, fattening, unhealthy food will you never give up, and why?

1. hush4444 profile image71
    hush4444posted 6 years ago

What one decadent, fattening, unhealthy food will you never give up, and why?

I could never give up fresh chocolate chip cookies made with real butter.  No low calorie version for me - what about you?

2. DeborahNeyens profile image97
    DeborahNeyensposted 6 years ago

Bacon, because everything's better with bacon!  None of that low-cal turkey bacon for me.  I even wrote a hub about it a while back.

3. rebeccamealey profile image85
    rebeccamealeyposted 6 years ago

That would have to be turtle cheese cake!

4. urgurl_bri profile image82
    urgurl_briposted 6 years ago

Ice cream. I've loved it since I was little and still do.

5. THEHuG5 profile image60
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

I probably give up any of my other favorite junk foods (if I had to) besides pizza.

6. stephhicks68 profile image86
    stephhicks68posted 6 years ago

Popcorn!  Now, I know that you can make your own popcorn at home where it can be air popped and relatively healthy.  But I'm talking about movie popcorn in a tub with butter!  Yum!

7. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

I loved Indian sweets. Whenever I see a box of sweets on the table, I could not resist them! I also enjoy eating milk chocolates, pizzas, fried chicken, burgers and lasagna once in a while.

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Blue Bell Ice Cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is made in Texas, and it is available in some other states - but I'm not certain whether or not the rest of the USA knows about this stuff....absolutely every single last flavour is amazing!