jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your Favorite food that you can eat without getting sick?

1. John Sarkis profile image83
    John Sarkisposted 5 years ago

What is your Favorite food that you can eat without getting sick?

My favorite food is Lobster and crab.  I can have lobster for Breakfast; lunch; dinner!  However, I suffer from gout, so even if I was rich and could afford the price of lobster, I wouldn't be able to eat it.  I love tofu and eggplant.  These two veggie foods do not give me any health-related problems.

2. Hayley Richardson profile image83
    Hayley Richardsonposted 5 years ago

I have IBS so I react badly to many of my favourite foods.  My favourite safe foods are low fat natural yoghurt with honey and tadka dal with a chapati. Delish!

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

I love salad, french beans and eggs. Tofu and eggplant are healthy food. Lobster and crab are seafood, consuming them everyday will cause you high cholesterol and other unknown disease. You should cut down to 2x a week instead.

4. Teylina profile image61
    Teylinaposted 5 years ago

#1 Hand-sized fried bream w grits (hands-down can't beat it for me), then raw oysters, snow-crab, sardines, shrimp, summer squash fried w/onions! The shrimp could be a problem with its iodine, but even an allergist I've seen for other things has admitted its different from the kind to which I'm slightly allergic, and I have no cholesterol, etc. intestinal problems, so I'm happy! (And grateful since a best friend and sister are intestinally compromised)