jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Cookies or Brownies?

1. lmarsh1203 profile image60
    lmarsh1203posted 5 years ago

Cookies or Brownies?

Which one do you like best? Why?

2. jpcmc profile image88
    jpcmcposted 5 years ago

Brownies. Chewey chocolate-covered brownies, with a glass of milk on the side.

3. Jacksmack316 profile image74
    Jacksmack316posted 5 years ago

Definitely the brownie it doesn't get much better. Warm, Fluffy, Chocolaty, with or without nuts they beat cookies easy.

4. Claudia Tello profile image77
    Claudia Telloposted 5 years ago

It certainly depends on which cookie and which brownie we are talking about; generally speaking I like cookies better. My favorite cookies are the butter cookies filled with dulce de leche, a personal “alfajor” style treat, which I describe in one of my dessert Hubs

5. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

This is a very tough question as I am fond of both.  As per your question, I go for tasty brownies with chopped nuts and straight from the oven, well-baked and tasty and served with a dollop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle of chocolate sauce!

6. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Cookies. There are more kinds. If you just have brownies, there is only chocolate and nuts.

7. alliemacb profile image93
    alliemacbposted 5 years ago

Tough decision but I think cookies because there are so many great varieties.  I like really chewy cookies with white chocolate chips.  Brownies are a very close second, though.  Boy, that's the hardest question I've been asked all day

8. Eric Calderwood profile image85
    Eric Calderwoodposted 5 years ago

Hard to choose.  But if I have to go with just one, I'd have to pick brownies.

9. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

cookies. specifically oreo cookies dipped in milk. yum!!!