|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
Can you think of the uses for the following household items, alone or in combination with others?
These are my home essentials. lemon juice, vinegar, baking soda, rock salt, iodized salt, Joy liquid detergent, perfumed bath salts, bath oil beads, cinnamon, honey...
1) Lemon juice and water in a spray bottle with sun is great as a natural hair lightener.
2) Vinegar (1/2c) + Baking Soda (1/4c) + Ammonia (1c) with a gallon of water is the best cleaner for painted walls! It can refresh paint very well, making the walls look almost freshly painted again.
3) Paper towels soaked with vinegar on a wood chopping block will clean the wood better than scrubbing.
4) Placing small items on or in rock salt will take the "bad mojo" away.
5) Joy liquid detergent mixed with glycerin is a great homemade bubble blowing recipe.
Here are possible uses of them
1. lemon juice + apple cider vinegar (equal parts) in 8 oz water to flush kidneys. If honey, cinnamon and some cayenne pepper is added it becomes a detox for liver as well..
2. Baking soda as anti perspirant and or deodorant, baking, scrubbing without much abrasion, teeth whitening when used with regular toothpaste
3. Joy liquid detergent is mild and can be used for sensitive scalp. 1 teaspoon in 2 liters of water dissolved with bath oil beads will leave the fragrance on your hair even after rinsing
4. Honey ..use on toast, baking, milk,..
5. Rock salt for chicken dishes, iodized salt as source of iodine..
6. Vinegar for mopping tiled floors and hardwood floors
7. Bath oil beads for laundry rinse
by Elayne3 years ago
What household items have you replaced with your iphone or ipad?Does your newest technology take care of most of your needs each day. I like the app that can take my pulse. What about you?
by Reve4 years ago
How sculpture can be made with used household items?
by Susan W5 years ago
Hey everybody!I was thinking it would be so cool if the HubPages community could name 400 household items. One each or as many as you want. It can include everything from household appliances to furniture and it doesn't...
by billd016035 years ago
Does vinegar make a good household cleaner?It's all my wife will use around the house. She works with a woman who's husband is a chemist and all he allows hid wife to use is vinegar. I understand it's green but does it...
by Marissa6 years ago
What are some household items that can be used after their expiration dates?If there are any household items that can be used past their expiration dates, how much money can you save from not having to buy a new supply?
by Paul Edmondson6 years ago
How do you clean a pot that has been left on the stove too long and the bottom is burned?I burnt a good pot up cooking the other day by leaving it on the stove and getting it too hot without enough oil. What's the...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.