jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Do you like your pancakes plain or filled with fruit or nuts?

1. breathe2travel profile image80
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

Do you like your pancakes plain or filled with fruit or nuts?

I made blueberry-strawberry pancakes this morning, which are always a hit.  Do you prefer plain pancakes, or do you like to add fruit, chocolate chips or nuts?

2. Gabriel Wilson profile image94
    Gabriel Wilsonposted 5 years ago

I love to put ice cream in the centre and roll the pancake around the ice cream. At the moment I'm hooked on caramel and nut ice cream. If I want to be posh I sprinkle over some icing sugar and add a few blueberries. Delicious for dessert.

1. LaThing profile image73
      LaThingposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's a wonderful idea! Never thought of it.... Great dessert!

3. Eric Calderwood profile image84
    Eric Calderwoodposted 5 years ago

I like them better with fruit in them if someone else is doing the cooking, and plain if I am doing the cooking (and cleaning).  It makes such a mess in the pan when I try to cook them with fruit inside.

4. Claudia Tello profile image76
    Claudia Telloposted 5 years ago

I almost never eat pancakes but I am inclining to your suggestion of adding some strawberries and blueberries, sounds delicious.

5. LaThing profile image73
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

I like my pancake plain, then top it of with all the other stuff smile

6. Moon Daisy profile image84
    Moon Daisyposted 5 years ago

My favourite way to eat pancakes/crepes is rolled up and topped with lemon juice and sugar.  Hmmm....  I also like to spread them with nutella or peanut butter and then roll them.  (And eat them!)

7. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

The added fruit, chocolate and nuts are great, but I love plain as well.

8. Danieljohnston profile image86
    Danieljohnstonposted 5 years ago

Blueberry or Strawberry Pancakes are delicious. Who am I kidding. "or"? AND!
    With cream.

9. vespawoolf profile image97
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

I have a really good pancake recipe I published recently with two special ingredients so they're always fluffy and tender with crisp edges. They're my favorite pancakes and I like to serve them with real maple syrup. I also love to add blueberries sometimes to switch things up.

10. Mariam Michael profile image61
    Mariam Michaelposted 5 years ago

i like pancake to be filled with fruits and Buscuits.