jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Have you every tried Vietnamese Food?

1. vietfoodchannel profile image58
    vietfoodchannelposted 6 years ago

Have you every tried Vietnamese Food?

2. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

yes and i love it. one of my favorites is Pho, i think it's called . it's a soup broth that you add meat and vegies to. awesome.

vietfoodchannelposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yes, you're right, that's pho we call. I love it too. Suddenly I want to find out, why Pho is so famous whle we have many other amazing noodle soups.

3. anglnwu profile image90
    anglnwuposted 6 years ago

Yes, I eat it all the time. It's very delicous and healthy. You can try the fresh spring rolls, made from vermicelli, shrimp or pork, mint, basil with tangy sweet spicy sauce--very light and appetizing. They are also famous for the noodle soups--all kinds--again, very light and flavorful. The other thing I love is their barbecue beef and meat on rice. If you've never tried it before, go with a friend....preferably an Asian friend, who may be able to explain to you, though the menu is quite self-explainatory. These days, it's not hard to find a Vietnamese restaurant. If you like, check out my hub on Vietnamese noodle soup, universally known as Pho:

http://anglnwu.hubpages.com/hub/In-Love … oodle-Soup

you're such a good food writer, you make me hungry  though I am cooking and eating Vietnamese food in the last 3 weeks much more than in the last 4 months

4. vespawoolf profile image95
    vespawoolfposted 6 years ago

Vietnamese food is delicious and fresh. I love the combo of lemongrass and cilantro.

5. profile image0
    AndriyRposted 6 years ago

Yes, my friends from Vietnam introduced me to their cuisine, and I really find it delicious! At first it seemed a little too spicy for me, but eventually, later it was OK.

I guess, maybe your Vietnamese friend was from the Middle or the South of Vietnam, where they eat quite spicy, it's also depend on the dish. But if spicy is not your taste then Northern food and its subtle sophisticated would suit you best!

6. profile image0
    Marntzuposted 5 years ago

Yes, there is a good Vietnamese restaurant not too far from my house that I go to about once a month.

working