jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What do you think about the Bacon Sundae from Burger King?

1. Radikum profile image60
    Radikumposted 5 years ago

What do you think about the Bacon Sundae from Burger King?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6750186_f260.jpg

2. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

My ex-boyfriend used to put bacon in shakes when he went to fast food places (about 3 years ago). It was totally embarrassing for me but it would taste surprisingly good. I think it's hilarious they used to give him weird looks about it and now they're selling it. My ex has some pretty crazy ideas and it frightens me that one of them is becoming a trend.

Radikumposted 5 years agoin reply to this

not only a trend, an epidemic. Burger King offers this thing!

3. profile image55
    jessdodgeposted 5 years ago

Id never even heard of this, sounds absolutely amazing. I love mixing salty and savory with sweet.  My favorite is still a deluxe cheeseburger, using 2 glazed krispie kream doughnuts as the buns

you my friend are insane! have you ever tried that or did you see it somewhere?

2. profile image55
      jessdodgeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

ive tried this often, i love it

4. vespawoolf profile image98
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

My first reaction was yuck...the smoky/creamy concoction didn't seem appealing at first glance. But then I thought of all the salty/sweet combinations I love and I've decided I'd definitely try it!

I stop knocking things I haven't tried until my friend introduced me to cheese and grapes, together. After that, I was like, ok, if I'm not allergic I'll try it. Plus, I love bacon.

working