jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

When you go to a recipe online, do you read the introduction or skip straight to

1. I Am Rosa profile image90
    I Am Rosaposted 5 years ago

When you go to a recipe online, do you read the introduction or skip straight to the recipe?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6514167_f260.jpg

2. fitmom profile image83
    fitmomposted 5 years ago

I look to see how many ingredients there are and if they are ingredients that I typically have. If a recipe calls for too many odd ingredients that I won't use much, I most likely will not try the recipe.

3. Mama Kim 8 profile image92
    Mama Kim 8posted 5 years ago

Depends on how long the introduction is. Usually I do like to read it ^_^  especially if its something I've never made before, helps get a feel for the dish.

4. DreamerMeg profile image90
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

I usually read the introduction, unless it is too long, in which case, I will skip it.

5. viveresperando profile image75
    viveresperandoposted 5 years ago

I go first to picture, ingredients, recipe... then maybe introduction. LOL   I have a friend who dislikes cookbooks with pictures with a passion.  I love looking at cookbooks with pictures.

1. Mama Kim 8 profile image92
      Mama Kim 8posted 5 years agoin reply to this

What reason does your friend give for not liking the pictures???   I LOVE the pictures ^_^

6. MamaTschet profile image76
    MamaTschetposted 5 years ago

If the picture catches my eye, I open the recipe and go straight to the ingredients.  If there are items I can not pronounce, let alone find in a local grocery store, I may skip over the recipe for a simpler one.  I love to cook, but don't love to clean up messy complicated dishes.

working