jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What's your favorite ice cream flavor and brand?

1. Alisa Arishina profile image70
    Alisa Arishinaposted 5 years ago

What's your favorite ice cream flavor and brand?

What brand of ice cream has the best tasting flavor.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7193445_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago

Bar none, my favorite flavor is chocolate, and the only brand that does chocolate right is Haagen Dazs.  Next in line for me is strawberry, and Breyers most definitely does that one best.

smile

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Blue Bell brand, coffee ice cream. No matter how much I eat, each scoop is better than the last.

4. msLarayne profile image71
    msLarayneposted 5 years ago

I love chocolate devotion from Cold Stone. I just have to make sure I have a bottle of water on standby.

5. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 5 years ago

Ben and Jerry's is my favorite brand and I like many of their flavors... It would be a toss up between their Banana Split and Cherry Garcia.

6. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

Ben & Jerry's Karmel Sutra. In fact, I think I want some right now!

7. peeples profile image93
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Brewsters Birthday cake ice cream. Plain or in a shake.

8. Tommyknocker profile image67
    Tommyknockerposted 5 years ago

Cookies & Cream! Any brand is good. Haha.

9. vespawoolf profile image96
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

For store bought brands, my absolute favorite is Haagen Dazs Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter. It's especially good straight from the carton. Wish I could have some right now! If I'm eating ice cream out, it's definitely Cold Stone. Although it's pricey, you can't beat a waffle cone full of some delectable dark chocolate/peanut butter creation. Delicious!

10. flim profile image72
    flimposted 5 years ago

Cookie and Cream is my all-time favourite ice cream flavour! It the safe choice and fail-proof flavour when having 10sec to choose from the buckets of lovely ice cream standing in front of the ice cream counter.

My favourite brand is usually Haagen Daz because I like hard and real hard ice cream! Don't like those melting soft ice cream. Another favourite brand is Ben's and Jerry because of their creative unique flavour such as strawberry cheesecake etc!

My recent favourite brand is Holly Brown. It is actually a coffee place, but they do cold stone ice cream mix, which surprises me with relatively sticky and hard ice cream. Usually, after they mix the ice cream, it turns runny because of the exposure to air. But Holly Brown's managed to remain hard and I love it!

11. joanwz profile image73
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

natural vanilla bean by blue bell ice cream.

working