jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

When was the last time you've eaten oatmeal?

1. Ann810 profile image80
    Ann810posted 5 years ago

When was the last time you've eaten oatmeal?

And what did you put in your oatmeal?
    I ate oatmeal one week ago, but now I'll be eating a small bowl of it this morning. I put a slice of butter and honey into my oatmeal, sometimes I add dried cranberries or raisins with a dash of cinnamon.

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I ate oatmeal a couple of weeks ago. I love it.  Unfortunately, I like it with tons of brown sugar. It tastes like oatmeal cookie dough when I am done with it.  I suppose that sort of negates the oatmeal benefits!

Ann810posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oatmeal is still healthy for you with the brown sugar because oatmeal is 100%  whole gran.

3. msLarayne profile image72
    msLarayneposted 5 years ago

This morning, I love it!  Add some cinnamon and honey or agave to it and I'm good.

Ann810posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I also had a bowl of oatmeal this morning, it helps to keep my waste smaller, the more I eat it instead of frying my breakfast.

4. petenali profile image87
    petenaliposted 5 years ago

This morning (and every morning for that matter).  It is an excellent breakfast choice.  I also add cinnamon and brown sugar and sometimes some blueberries or chopped banana if I'm feeling extravagant!

5. Trish303 profile image73
    Trish303posted 5 years ago

This morning I had Brown sugar and blueberry oatmeal. It was yummy smile

6. Simon Lam profile image94
    Simon Lamposted 5 years ago

I had oatmeal this morning.  It's the instant kind from Quaker Oats.  I ate my oatmeal with a banana and milk.

working