jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How often do you cook at home ?Which of the three do your main meal sources come

1. faythef profile image34
    faythefposted 5 years ago

How often do you cook at home ?Which of the three do your main meal sources come from?

A. Fast Food Joints
    B. Frozen Meals
    C. Home Cooked

2. Claudia Tello profile image76
    Claudia Telloposted 5 years ago

I generally cook at home, which means my answer is "C". I don't like fast food joints and I hate frozen meals: besides being completely unhealthy, there is no flavor in them. I really cherish my meals and want every one of them to be fresh, colorful, nutritious and delicious. Life is not the same when they are not. 
    I've also published many healthy, easy and very quick recipes with which other people can make the same things I do: cook at home nutriciously.

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Every day, every meal, home cooked.-------------   -------

4. vespawoolf profile image97
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

Since we live in Peru, home cooked (C) is our only option. Even while living in the U.S. we never ate frozen meals and limited our fast food intake for health reasons.

Cooking in Peru was a challenge at first because all ingredients are fresh and there are very few frozen, canned or other pre-prepared foods available. Now we find that our health has improved with all the fresh food we eat. It does take more time to cook from scratch, but we feel it's worth the effort.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I would say it is about 75% home cooked, 25% frozen meals.  We don't do fast food too often as we only have a McDonalds in town and I kind of tired of that.

6. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Personally, I cook at home twice a week. My husband cooks at home four to five times a week. Mostly, I eat fast food for lunches.

7. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

I cook everyday, leftovers once or twice a week.

8. WhatToCook profile image71
    WhatToCookposted 4 years ago

I cook at home everyday and every meal. We might go out and eat twice a month if we fill like it.