jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

What food blogs do you enjoy reading?

1. jaydawg808 profile image92
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

What food blogs do you enjoy reading?

2. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 4 years ago

My favorite is a Brazilian one.  Often I see fruit or veg that I am not familiar with and I often check on her blog to find a recipe. If I  use one that is based in the US often I can't find the correct  ingredients and need to make alterations.

3. Silva Hayes profile image90
    Silva Hayesposted 4 years ago

Homesick Texan -- the author blogs about food she misses now that she lives in New York City.  She features yummy recipes for Tex-Mex food and comfort food from her childhood, and includes beautiful photos of bluebonnets and scenes uniquely Texan.

4. xmags profile image89
    xmagsposted 4 years ago

Well, there's this collaborative blog that i follow. It's called pepper.ph. They do "food hacks" of popular restaurant items. smile it's really nice because a group of people work together on it so it's really updated.

5. BlissfulWriter profile image68
    BlissfulWriterposted 4 years ago

I like NomNomPaleo.com

PerfectHealthDiet.com blogs about nutrition, but you can find some good recipes in there.

ChowStalker.com has a humorous tag line of "We Don't Do Cupcakes"

NourishedKitchen.com has nice tag line of "reviving traditional foods"

More list of food blogs can be found here: http://funandeducational.com/healthy-fo … cipe-blogs

6. Kathryn Stratford profile image89
    Kathryn Stratfordposted 4 years ago

twopeasandtheirpod (family friendly, fresh recipes, lots of variety, and decadent-looking photos)
    everybodylikessandwiches (which has vegan recipes)

beautifulfrugallife, mummydeals, which are two frugal sites that are not entirely food (but the recipes they have are very interesting)
    chocolatecoveredkatie (healthy desserts)

There are also many people on HubPages that specialize in recipes, that I adore following: Charronschatter, pstraubie48, suzzycue, Om Paramapoonya, vespawoolf, and Bake Like a Pro. I have seen many others, but those are the ones I see the most.

1. jaydawg808 profile image92
      jaydawg808posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Awesome suggestions! Twopeasandtheirpod's photos do look really tasty!

7. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i love joyofbaking.com Lots of delicious cakes, cookies and muffins to learn from. Beautifully illustrated and pictures are mouth watering.

8. hauntedpillows profile image59
    hauntedpillowsposted 4 years ago

I like paleomg for meals and elana's pantry for desserts.

9. georgialgal1984 profile image85
    georgialgal1984posted 4 years ago

Tammy's Recipes ( affordable and delicious recipes)

Pioneer Woman ( Her recipes are amazing! She is also a blogger and now has her own food network show.)

Sally's Baking Addiction ( yummy desserts!)

Hope these help. Have a wonderful day~

10. Ayelet profile image61
    Ayeletposted 4 years ago

Smitten Kitchen, TheKitchn, and 101 Cookbooks are three of my favorites currently. 101 Cookbooks is focused on all-natural cooking and she has some truly delicious recipes on there.

11. Missy Mac profile image81
    Missy Macposted 4 years ago

I enjoy food blogs that teach how to cook with healthy and low fat foods.

12. superkates profile image59
    superkatesposted 4 years ago

I like Pepper.ph. Aside from the clean layout which makes it easy for me to browse through their blog, I also enjoy their topics and the writing style. smile