jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is your least favorite fruit?

1. Daisy Mariposa profile image87
    Daisy Mariposaposted 4 years ago

What is your least favorite fruit?

Why don't you like it? Will you eat this fruit occasionally or, after having tasted it a few times, will you not eat it at all?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8553807_f260.jpg

2. DzyMsLizzy profile image97
    DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years ago

Least favorite?  Probably watermelon.  I'll eat it, but it's not on my list of things to actively seek out. 
    What I really do  not like are quinces and persimmons.  I won't eat them.

3. Kevina Oyatedor profile image67
    Kevina Oyatedorposted 4 years ago

I don't like cantaloupe or avocado very much. I like avocado only as guacomole. I tasted cantaloupe a few times and I still don't like it.

4. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

Well, I dislike Pawpaws because they have little flavor and break my mouth out. And I happen to love the taste of Kiwi's, but they do the same thing sad

5. licketysplit profile image60
    licketysplitposted 4 years ago

Yeah, I gotta agree with Kevina, avocados are gross. And I don't even like guacamole either...

6. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i hate grapefruit and dragon fruit. They taste sour although nutritious. I couldn't stand the dragon fruit color either. Looks like blood in my mouth !

7. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 4 years ago

My least favorite fruit is kiwi and grapefruit, not everybody's favorite I am sure of it. The taste of grapefruit is not for me kiwi gives me a terrible heart burn

8. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I can't stand grapefruit. It's way to bitter for my taste.

9. Sue Bailey profile image80
    Sue Baileyposted 4 years ago

Sharon Fruit or Persimmon.  It just has a weird medicinal taste to me, Like penicillin or something.

10. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 4 years ago

I do not like cantelope.  To my it is tasteless but I will eat it if served with other fruits.  I guess I compare it to melon or watermelon which has a sweeter taste.

working