This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What kind of food do You like the most?

1. matasst profile image68
    matasstposted 4 years ago

What kind of food do You like the most?

2. Danida profile image76
    Danidaposted 4 years ago

I'm really into fitness and lifting so I eat a lot of oats, nuts, lean meat, eggs, fruit and cheese. I adore this diet beyond belief and find it much more satisfying that the general diet of chocolate and junk food.

Out of everything that I eat I think I like my breakfast the most -- oats with milk and a banana. That probably sounds a bit boring to other folks but I like it haha.

1. matasst profile image68
      matasstposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oats with milk and a banana - sounds good:) but do you get enough energy daily?

2. Danida profile image76
      Danidaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely! I get  an amazing amount of energy since I calculate calories and macros -- everything is optimized for my body so it can run at peak performance.

3. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i love spaghetti and pastas. Had them every week especially with mushroom cheese sauce by Prego.

working