jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

What is your favourite kind of sandwich and why?

1. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

What is your favourite kind of sandwich and why?

2. Fullerman5000 profile image62
    Fullerman5000posted 7 years ago

Blackened Aligator Poboy at the Chimes. Its simple but so good. The aligator is seasoned and cooked perfectly. And they have this special dipping sauce they put on it as well. so good. I kind of want one now.

3. cjcarter profile image76
    cjcarterposted 7 years ago

Grilled cheese. It brings back awesome childhood memories.

4. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

cheese and chutney (mint) sandwich! ............................................

5. Hilly Chism profile image74
    Hilly Chismposted 7 years ago

I think my favourite sandwich is probably cheddar cheese and Branston pickle made with crispy French bread because it's quick and easy to make and tasty as well.

6. profile image0
    wicklesscandlesposted 7 years ago

My favorite sandwich ever since I was a kid is still a tuna sandwich with lettuce and tomato.

7. profile image0
    Contriceposted 7 years ago

The ruben hands down is my favorite sandwich.  "I want one just thinking about it"  The tangyness, the salty flavor, the cheese...Yummy!

8. KnowledgeSpeaks profile image59
    KnowledgeSpeaksposted 7 years ago

Peanut butter and jelly, STILL! Love this sandwich. It's my old standby.

9. Michael Willis profile image80
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

BBQ Loaf. It is not one I can find in any fast food place, restaurant or most sandwich shops, but...there are Deli's in Supermarkets I can get this sandwich.  I have loved this meat since I was a kid (and that was a long time ago) and still do to this day.

10. profile image61
    truparad0xposted 7 years ago

Peanut Butter and Sugar free jelly.  I know, I'm a geek.  Lately, it's chocolate almond butter and sugar free jelly.

11. slave222 profile image61
    slave222posted 7 years ago

A nice chicken and mayo will do the trick. It is simple to put together and delicious. Every family member loves it!!

12. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

I like a good liverwurst sandwich with provolone or American cheese, tomatoe, and lettuce, on a round roll. Delicious!! That is one of my favorites because I like the liverwurst, which has a sweet kind of flavor to me, and I'm a fan of liver.

13. FloBe profile image82
    FloBeposted 7 years ago

Turkey with cranberry sauce and lots of mayo smile Th best use of leftover turkey ever!

14. Jay Louidor profile image60
    Jay Louidorposted 7 years ago

I love Cuban bread with Bologna, Canadian bacon and ham with lettuce. Why? Because it soooooooo good.

working