Many things can happen from mushroom toxins. Stomach cramps, cold sweats, sickness, delusions, hallucinations, and even death.
My grandfather used to take me mushroom hunting during the rainy season here. He knew which ones were safe to eat.
I think it depends on the kind of mushroom. Some poisonous mushrooms may cause vomit,stomach pain and headache. But the mushroom with an ankle(a round ring near its end),I've never seen it before actually, can even cause death I've heard.
by Flo Belanger6 years ago
I've heard a lot lately about eating "raw" foods and how healthy it is supposed to be. Does anyone know about this and how you'd begin?
by Anan Celeste6 years ago
What do you think Schizophrenia is ?I was wondering what is the average knowledge of the term. What does it mean to you?
by Kim Lam6 years ago
Why does my dog eat grass all the time? Is it harmful?
by JS Matthew5 years ago
Why are some berries OK to eat while others are poisonous?Is it true that whichever berries birds and animals eat are also safe for humans to consume?
by sarovai7 years ago
Which form you like?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.