jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

What is your favorite fruit or vegetable?

1. Wendi Gjata profile image60
    Wendi Gjataposted 3 years ago

What is your favorite fruit or vegetable?

I love almost all veggies and fruits! Mostly strawberries and tomatoes

2. Junior90 profile image60
    Junior90posted 3 years ago

Both, bt usually if i had enough of either of em i jst chuck it in a blender both of them and hope for the best lol mix it up u knw

Wendi Gjataposted 3 years agoin reply to this

hahaha experimenting, I like it smile

3. Penny G profile image73
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Love them all, they are my all! I would have to say though that mangos are my very favorite! Mango smoothes, mango, pineapple and banana fruit bowl, and a mango for dessert. It's a fresh, clean flavor that just makes me feel good. It even can perk up my mood. I vote MANGO!

I totally agree! I also love mangos!

4. profile image61
    foreverbostonposted 3 years ago

I love tropical fruit but my favorite would have to be mango

I don't really eat tropical fruit but would really want to try it, but I have had mango and I love it!

5. Sarah Dill profile image85
    Sarah Dillposted 3 years ago

This is definitely a hard one! I am a sucker for fruits and veggies, but lately i've been on a raspberry and cucumber kick!

6. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

It depends on the season. Cherries were just in season here, so they were plentiful and inexpensive. They taste like summer to me.

Now, cherry season has passed, and grapes are plentiful and inexpensive. I like to put them in the freezer, and eat them ice cold. Better and sweeter than ice cream!

7. hubsy profile image83
    hubsyposted 2 years ago

I love veggies so much! They are just so yummy!!! I love mushrooms and eggplants, they are so good. I consider tomatoes and cucumbers are pretty basics and I just can't live without them!

working