jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite fruit? Why do you like it?

1. Daisy Mariposa profile image85
    Daisy Mariposaposted 4 years ago

What is your favorite fruit? Why do you like it?

What qualities does it have that cause you to like it more than other fruit? Is it readily available where you live?

2. shahkar-khan profile image60
    shahkar-khanposted 4 years ago

i do not know why i like them, but i like them.

3. vocalcoach profile image97
    vocalcoachposted 4 years ago

My favorite fruit are apples.  I like them both for the taste and nutritional value.
    Apples satisfy my need to eat something crunchy too.  Because it takes a while to munch on one, I can control my appetite.

Apples are one of the world's healthiest foods.  I have diabetes.  Apples help regulate my blood sugar because of the phytonutrients they contain.  I am able to find apples all year long which pleases me.

4. profile image0
    Spearofinkposted 4 years ago

I like Mangoes and Grapes! I like both of them because there are rich in vitamins and are potential sources of great taste wines. I'm starting my wine-making business this year so, yeap, love this fruits and their relatives.

5. passionate77 profile image60
    passionate77posted 4 years ago

i can not name just one fruit as i like a lot of fruits due to their great tastes and nutritional values but my most favourite are mangoes because of their yummy taste and here they are only available during summer season for about 5 months like from April to August so these days winter season has set in so they are not available anymore so i miss them a lot (lol). but in summer season we use them in multiple styles like eating raw, using them in form of mango delight, mango custard trifle, mango pudding, mango pie, mango milk shake, mango souffle, mango chutney, mango pickle, mango sorbet and many others.

6. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 4 years ago

I love strawberries and blueberries. I also love apples dipped in peanut butter which my granddaughter taught me.

7. agusfanani profile image80
    agusfananiposted 4 years ago

My favorite fruit is mango. Besides its nutritional benefits, it's also easily available since it grows in front of my house.

8. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 4 years ago

I love fruit in general, but my favorite is banana.  It is sweet and a quick pick up me snack.  I also eat it for the potassium.  My next favorite would be raspberries which I love in my oatmeal in the mornings.

9. profile image60
    riseabove45posted 15 months ago

it's hard to choose but I'm really starting to love my pomegranates! They are really great nutritional content and are absolutely yummy!