jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which is the best water you ever drink?

1. food-encyclopedia profile image61
    food-encyclopediaposted 3 years ago

Which is the best water you ever drink?

We everyday drink water. But all water doesn't taste equal. For my point of view every water has different taste. For example tape water, bottle water, sea water, river water, etc. It also depends on location. Water in USA is certainty different from Australia and many other locations. What's your opinion?

2. Souther29 profile image81
    Souther29posted 3 years ago

Interesting. With so many different varieties of water it is a tough decision to make. If had to decide personally, I would say either VOSS or Fiji water. Of course, these are premium varieties of bottled water and most of the budget goes into marketing and package design - the commercial markup on bottled water is very high. Likely, this has a psychological impact on the drinker and feels 'purer'.

Apart from countries where local tap water is not advised to drink (Mexico, many third world countries) there is a small difference between tap and bottled water in that the price point difference between the two is usually unjustifiable.

3. Aime F profile image85
    Aime Fposted 3 years ago

Straight from a waterfall in Squamish, British Columbia.

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I don't particularly like the taste of bottles water. Maybe it's my imagination, but it always seems like I taste the plastic. My favorite water to drink comes right out of my well. There are no chemicals added and no plastic bottle taste.

5. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

The best water I ever drank came directly out of my grandparents' spring. Delicious!

working