Is there any tips for balanced food to maintain a healthy life?
I follow these simple rules:
1. Cook your own food from fresh ingredients.
2. Do not use canned food. There are additives in the can linings that are questionable at best.
3. Read all labels. Even foods such as sausages have labels. This is important if you have any problems such as gluten intolerance as some sausages are made with bread crumbs.
4. Avoid things like "natural flavourings". This means the additive is obtained from a natural source; but, it might not be something you want in your body. For ex: one source of natural flavouring is from a special gland found in beavers.
5. Eat whole foods such as whole grains, unrefined flour, etc.
6. Make the majority of your diet vegetables and fruit.
Hope this gives you food for thought.
My tip for you is use some tracker and lists app, they help a lot really. For example, a free grocery list app called http://buymeapie.com can prevent you from buying some more food that you need if you make your list in it and stick to it strictly in the shop
by Brian Slater 6 years ago
How much liquid do you need to drink to maintain a healthy body per day.?Specify if you include tea, coffee or any other drinks.
by Ken R. Abell 7 years ago
What are some tricks to satisfy a sweet tooth & maintain a healthy smile?
by Create With Love 6 years ago
What truthfully does it take to achieve and maintain a healthy weight without surgery or diet pills?Has anyone previously obese lost lots of weight and actually kept it off without resorting to pills or bariatric surgery? If so, how? Lots of people who have lost weight in my area are just getting...
by David Stillwell 6 years ago
What are your favorite forms of dieting? Which produce the best results?
by ninabillian 5 years ago
What You think about Chinese food? It is Good for health or not?
by Gina Welds Hulse 14 months ago
Can you get all of your nutrition from food? Why or why not?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|