jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What are your favorite pizza toppings? Do you go with classic pepperoni or do yo

1. vickiholder profile image78
    vickiholderposted 2 years ago

What are your favorite pizza toppings? Do you go with classic pepperoni or do you experiment?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12394764_f260.jpg

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I make pizza at home, rather than order out, so I can put whatever I like on it.

My current fave is whole wheat crust, olive oil, garlic and basil, onions, spinach, artichoke hearts, black olives, and Daiya mozzarella shreds (vegan cheese).

I recently has some Asian cole slaw that I was sick of eating, so I threw that on a whole wheat crust, with peanut sauce and veggie cheese. It was weird, but good.

I used buy veggie pepperoni or veggie sausage to add to a more traditional whole wheat crust, tomato paste, garlic, oregano, basil, veggie cheese pie. I was hooked on those for a while.

vickiholderposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I like your creative combinations. I had never thought of using a Thai peanut sauce as a base. Gotta keep that one in mind.

3. Link10103 profile image75
    Link10103posted 2 years ago

Cheese!

Thats about it really. Im a very picky eater so I rarely add anything on it. I can deal with pepperoni, but prefer not to.

Lately though I have been getting Alfredo sauce pizza with chicken as a topping and a balsamic vinegar drizzle to top it off from pizza hut alot. Very good. Even better if you can get stuffed crust.

If they didnt have such a damn ridiculous charge for delivery, I would order more often. If i wasnt lazy and didnt prefer pre made stuff, I would make my own pizza.

Ah a purist huh? A cheese pizza can be a beautiful thing. I even like to try different types of cheese. I recently got addicted to adding goat cheese to my mushroom and leek pizza. Fantastic!

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

I like pineapple, pepperoni, tuna, bbq sauce and lots of cheese

Wow! I see you like to think outside the box. I never would have thought of tuna. I admit I am a little intimidated cooking with seafood. It just isn't something I have had a lot of experience with living in Arkansas.

5. profile image0
    Diana Abrahamsonposted 2 years ago

Love to experiment. Parmesan, small sweet tomatoes, bacon, garlic  and mushrooms.

Closed to reply

working