jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What is life for?

1. profile image59
    Thang Phanposted 2 years ago

What is life for?

Life is samsung and I'd like to provide you all the aspects of this world. Get yourself on and say YOLO!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12449202_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Joshtheplumberposted 2 years ago

You actually made me look something up:

Samsung is actually a word made of two parts - Sam and Sung, and each of them has a meaning. Sam stands for 'three' and Sung means 'stars', so combined together Samsung literally translates as 'three stars' or 'tristar'.Mar 30, 2014

Life... In terms of being alive... However full of drama it may be, is better than drifting in the void doing nothing. It's purpose is whatever purpose you decide to give to it. Right now. Because right now is all that exists. :-)

1. profile image59
      Thang Phanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I absolutely agree! But when you explained the word Samsung, I realized that I had error with my phone. Because I wrote Amazing, I don't understand why it appeared to be Samsung! :-)

3. liesl5858 profile image82
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

Life is for living and enjoying. Life is too short though, got to live and enjoy it now instead of planning to live it tomorrow or in the future because who knows the future might not come. Plan by all means for tomorrow or the future but don't spend too much time for that and for the past but live for now as much as you can.

4. profile image59
    Thang Phanposted 2 years ago

Yeah! You are right! Live for a better future life!

working