jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

The internet is Trending Coffee in a cone.Will you try it or have you already tr

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 17 months ago

The internet is Trending Coffee in a cone.Will you try it or have you already tried it?

The newest coffee trend is appearing online.It is about drinking coffee from a ice cream cone. Do you like this idea? Will you try it or did you already?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13216428_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 17 months ago

If the cone cracks (as they are known to do) things could be messy very quickly. What's the point?

1. Stacie L profile image89
      Stacie Lposted 17 months agoin reply to this

One person stated that he had t drink it fast due to breakage--maybe that's the fun part?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image100
      FatFreddysCatposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Yuck. No thanks, I'll stick to a regular cup. smile

3. Paxash profile image97
    Paxashposted 16 months ago

I'm too clumsy and accident-prone. I have a hard enough time not dropping a regular mug. Me trying to drink coffee from a cone is just a disaster waiting to happen.

4. dangerouslydelish profile image60
    dangerouslydelishposted 16 months ago

What an adorable idea ! I think it looks so cute, but I like to enjoy my lattes. Maybe if t was a tiny tiny come, with less than a shots worth of espresso, I wouldn't mind. Wouldn't want to just guzzle down a shot of espresso or more. Seems like this isn't something you can really enjoy- come would get soggy for me before I could finish. I guess it all depends on how you like to enjoy your lattes!

working