jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Doughnuts... let's all talk about doughnuts... tell me your favorite!

1. CapCooL profile image92
    CapCooLposted 16 months ago

Doughnuts... let's all talk about doughnuts... tell me your favorite!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13220420_f260.jpg

2. erorantes profile image50
    erorantesposted 16 months ago

I love doughnuts. My favorite is the one stuff with fruit. The vanilla stuffing is great. The chocolate flavor is the best. I like them all. I have a year coupon. It is attach to my key holder. Twelve doughnuts for 3.99 Dollars.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 16 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13221380_f260.jpg

My favorite would be apple fritters!
    I also love warm fresh Krispy Kreme glazed donuts coming off the conveyor belt. They're sinfully delicious!

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 16 months ago

One of the worst donuts are Krispy Kreme, they are like bakery air.
    I like donuts that are not found in the big donut chains.

1. Raisin Square
    2. A chocolate donut covered with chocolate chips.

From the chain stores.
    1. Raspberry Jelly Donut
    2. Custard filled
    3. cruellers
    4. Bear Claws
    5. Apple Fritter
    6. Coconut
    7. Old Fashioned

5. majuanwar profile image60
    majuanwarposted 16 months ago

in the different color and i do very happy to eat this there are very great taste come when i  do eat and also my family are like in differents this color my mom also does said me make this today but i do said sure and she does also like this when guests are coming in my house i am making already this bcz i do make this impress them and when they are eating this they happy to eat this and appy in the to make this my father also very haooy to see me when i do make doughnuts it is very better for ur healths its give u protein in ur health and make ur body cell active and this  energy give to work more in the life when u eat doughnuts.also in my home babies are very like when my uncle babies come in my home  i do give them and they are very happy to eat this and also ask me for eating and i see here one thing this also in the world peopls like this and eat this it is very easy to make in the home and very easliy dishes  i will tell u about here to make,

Peanut oil, for frying
    1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1/4 cup sugar
    Icings:
    2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
    5 tablespoons milk, divided
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1/4 cup cocoa powder
    2 cans large buttermilk biscuits
    Colored sprinkles
    Chocolate sprinkles

Directions:

Heat 2 inches peanut oil in a large pot or Dutch oven to 350 degrees F.
    In a shallow bowl, stir together the ground cinnamon and sugar and set aside. In a small bowl, whisk together 1 cup of confectioners' sugar, 2 tablespoons of milk and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, set aside. This is the vanilla icing. In another bowl, whisk together 1 cup of confectioners' sugar, 1/4 cup of cocoa powder and 3 tablespoons of milk and set aside. This is the chocolate icing.
    Lay out the biscuits on a cutting board and with a 1 1/2-inch round cookie or biscuit cutter, cut out a hole from the middle of each biscuit. Fry them in the oil until golden and then flip with tongs to fry the other side. You can even fry the donut holes. Drain on paper towels and then toss in the cinnamon-sugar or ice and decorate with sprinkles, as desired. i will like to tell u this this is very easy very great  and also i will like this u will like to see make my dishes great and i will hopes u will happy to know about me there is differents color and we can do give make this in differents colors  and also i do very like in different colors doughnuts and i do eat this to much when i do eat and happy to eat always this and said anothers peoples to make in the homes.

6. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 16 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13227829_f260.jpg

Oh, gosh, I love all donuts really, but just recently I had this yummy donut pictured here, which was a red velvet cake donut with icing.  I love chocolate eclairs too, and chocolate glazed, well, anything chocolate!

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
      Faith Reaperposted 16 months agoin reply to this

Thank you, Cap. Now, I'm craving a donut!

7. RTalloni profile image89
    RTalloniposted 16 months ago

Nutty for doughnuts, yes I am. 
    Happy to eat them anytime I can.
    The kind doesn't matter,
    (The best are chocolater)
    I just have remember,
    Those yummies fail to flatter!  wink

working