- Food and Cooking
Sweet Carrot Breakfast Bread (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
Bake Warm Bread While You're In The Shower!
Blend the batter, bake and shimmy into the shower. Enjoy the smell of cinnamon as you lather up and wake up. You can take this breakfast out the door with you. Luckily the potpourri of cinnamon and ginger will be waiting for you when you return.
Bread Pans to Bake With!
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook time: 30 min
- Ready in: 35 min
- Yields: 6-8
- 3 carrots ( cooked or canned)
- 2 parsnips (cooked)
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple flavored agave
- 1 tablespoon saigon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons truvia
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- *Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- *Grease bread pan with olive/canola or no calorie non-stick spray
- *Blend ingredients and pour batter into pan
- *Garnish with slivered almonds
- *Bake for 30 minutes
Use Your Own Home-Made Vanilla Extract In This Recipe! - Here's How....
- (Click Here) > For The Home-Made Vanilla Extract Recipe
Easy and a good staple to keep in the kitchen!
This Is How It's Done! XO
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Have It Your Way...