wats so good to be famous

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (20 posts)
  1. profile image48
    princess_lettaposted 14 years ago

why is it that people or should i say famous people every time it is that there weight changes or something why is it a big issue why do people jugde and speak on it all though they dont no wat he/she is going threw and do not no why it is that they blew up like that basically wat i saying is why is everything such a big deal wen your famous but if your not its just like this is your every day life which it is but that for any and every body famous or not

2. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

drug dealers on speed dial

3. profile image59
    A. Faurholtposted 14 years ago

A lot of people need something to follow, and since God doesn't seem to be enough for them, then they have adopted this intense interest in the celebrities. Personally I would rather like to be left out of tabloids, when it is about weight and bad memories. I think John Travolta's loss of his son got worse with the media attention constantly intruding.

4. heartattack4444 profile image60
    heartattack4444posted 14 years ago

Not everyone is religious...

Fame can be an exciting concept for people.  We ("normal" people) can see it as a fast, easy track to sex, drugs, and money.  It's something to fantasize about--what if your job was to be as sexy and appealing as possible, or to write and perform music?  It sounds luxurious compared to sitting at a desk all day tongue

5. kmackey32 profile image63
    kmackey32posted 14 years ago

I don't know. lol

6. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 14 years ago

The only good thing about being famous is the massive amounts of money.

7. stormie92 profile image57
    stormie92posted 14 years ago

The money and also, you become popular. Whether it's good news or bad, you are THERE and people see you. Everyone wants to feel loved.

Plus if you mess up you go to jail for about 3 seconds.

8. stormie92 profile image57
    stormie92posted 14 years ago

OH! Also because you want everyone to know what your name is and have all those people who were jerks be like "crap...i knew him/her."

9. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 14 years ago

Great fame can be a great burdon. Many celebrities handle it well -- even managing to lead a private life. I suppose they're the ones who stay out of trouble.
    What I think really is good about being famous, is that you have the opportunity of leaving your mark on the world -- I do mean famous, and not infamous ...

10. profile image0

lots and lots of sex lol

oh ya, can do that now hmm:

okay lots of free food then lol

11. profile image0
    AdviceDoctorposted 14 years ago

I don't see anything fascinating about being famous. Those people can't go ANYWHERE without having paparazzi's and journalists literally floating out their asses. They can't do the stuff the rest of us do, they can't go grocery shopping or take their kids to a Dairy Queen on a Sunday. Those things we hate, but I read an interview with Jennifer Aniston once, and she said "I would give so much to go back to the old days, where I could walk into a store without a disguise, and go grocery shopping."

There's nothing fascinating about this world.

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I couldn't agree more. smile The life of famous people is crazy enough to tip a lot of them over the edge. I would hate it if I could not go see my kids without it being on the news. smile Crazy! lol

1. profile image0
        AdviceDoctorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, and I mean, if you gain 5 lbs, you're on the cover of OK!, Hello!, US Weekly and all those trash magazines, and suddenly you're a fat, greasy guy!

I can not believe how broken these people must be. I mean, I'm sure all the money and those mansions they live in has got to be okay, but privacy is one of the human rights -- They have NO privacy what so ever. I mean, some paparazzi took pictures of Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick having sex through their bedroom window. That's going a bit too far, don't you think?

12. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 14 years ago

And when you go to an event, designers give you clothes to wear to it, Asprey loans you jewelry, you get a gift bag with a cell phone, an i-pod, a bottle of Cristal, and, and, and ...

13. profile image0

attention big_smile

14. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 14 years ago

It's good to be famous

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you famous? smile

15. AmoreEmpress profile image60
    AmoreEmpressposted 14 years ago

No, but I can only dream of being an inspired poet or writer.  Sighs...

16. freeeasycoupons profile image61
    freeeasycouponsposted 14 years ago

Yes i am famous.

17. profile image55
    nadeem121posted 13 years ago

IT S CHEAP

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)