Summoning an Incubus

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (51 posts)
  1. profile image52
    DaughterOfJanusposted 12 years ago

I've looked it up on MSN and come up on many dead ends, and I came here to ask you all if you have any rituals that will help me summon an Incubus. Also I would like to ask if you all have some tips for me, things I should need to know.

P.S. I'm very aware of the cons, so please I don't want to hear a bunch of people warning me, if something goes wrong, then it goes wrong, I'm ready to accept the consequences.

1. BizGenGirl profile image88
      BizGenGirlposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Can I ask why you would even want to summon an incubus?

1. Jonathan Janco profile image59
        Jonathan Jancoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeah are that desparate for a man, that you want one to trick you and enslave your soul???
        Or is this a revenge thing??

2. Beelzedad profile image58
      Beelzedadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's quite simple, go to any public place where there are a lot people, put a brown paper bag over your head, raise one leg, flap your arms and scream like a chicken.

Works every time, guaranteed. smile

1. dutchman1951 profile image60
        dutchman1951posted 12 years agoin reply to this

LMAO....Bleeeez!   to funny...man!

3. Slarty O'Brian profile image80
      Slarty O'Brianposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Just go to sleep. I'll send one over.

4. profile image51
      paarsurreyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It is just a superstition; it has got nothing to do with the science or religion.

1. profile image51
        paarsurreyposted 12 years agoin reply to this
    5. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

An incubus can only occur to people that have really rotten energy and dwell in surroundings that have very negative energy. If you spend your nights in clubs, getting drunk, doing drugs, etc. It's possible that a lost spirit who is still very much bound to earthly habits such as sex might walk you home. When I was younger, I had to play gigs until really late at night. I used to feel dark spirits clinging on to me as I drove home. It was kind of gross. I remember one night I had a very strange erotic dream and woke up to find I had marks on my thighs. It looked like someone had grabbed me tightly. Now, I'll tell you this... I'm not one to drink or do drugs, and nobody went home with me that night. I gave my club gig to the Kardashian chics! No way... I'm staying out of those lowlife places! Thank you!

I think it's more likely that such a spirit would appear not necessarily in low places of the physical world but in low places of the heart. While getting over a love interest that is unrequited due to my fear and doubt, I met a woman who seemed like a great catch. She was smart, sexy, interesting. Problem was, the more I got to know her, the more I realized everything she said was a lie. She lied as if she was incapable of telling the truth. Being that I am honest to a fault, I found this to be a highly spiritual test. The woman I had been trying to get over lied to me once when we first met and I couldn't open myself up to her after that. I believe the latter woman who lied about everything was sent by a spirit to show me how much worse I could do.

1. profile image0

Could be Jonathan... but an incubus is the act of having sex with a spirit. Strange things happen all the time. Sounds like you read her correctly. smile Good for you!

Actually, the dictionary tells me it's such a spirit itself, not the act of it descending upon you in your sleep. I'd like to know your thoughts on how you defined the term.

1. profile image0

I know it's not the definite word, but this is how I've always considered an incubus. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus

2. profile image0
              lynnechandlerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm kinda curious as to where you got your definition because everything I have looked this word up in is basically saying the same as the Wiki link Klara provides says.

Right, and the wiki link clearly states an incubus is the demonic spirit itself not the action it takes. Its action 'to lay upon', is the definition of the Latin root, incubare or incubo. It does say that, right. I'm pretty sure I read it right.

1. profile image0

You read it right, I read your post wrong, lol. That is what I get without enough sleep.

Well, thank god for that! I thought maybe I was hallucinating.

2. profile image0

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ … om|utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=/translate&__utmv=-&__utmk=41612962

Try this link for a definition.

OK, great! Looks like we finally exhausted that one. I'm still wondering why the OP is still MIA

2. Daniel Carter profile image61
    Daniel Carterposted 12 years ago

Buy a dildo. At least that's real.

3. CMHypno profile image81
    CMHypnoposted 12 years ago

HubPages seems a strange place to be asking this kind of question - wouldn't you be better off on one of the supernatural sites?

But really you should be asking yourself why you want to summon anything? Why not just join a regular dating site?

4. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 12 years ago

lol Here is the scary thing. When you type in "summoning an incubus" in Google this thread comes up on the first page about half-way down. Amazing!

1. CMHypno profile image81
      CMHypnoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Least something's beaten the Panda! lol Are there any rituals mentioned to summon viewers to your Hubs?

Yeah, go to someone else's hub, comment or share your thoughts on the subject and they might look at your hubs. But if you look at the traffic I've been getting, you'll see that I am no expert.

1. CMHypno profile image81
          CMHypnoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey Jonathan, maybe the Incubus could bring you some traffic to your hubs? smile Commenting on other hubs is all good, but you want to be punting for some search engine traffic, as that is how you make some money. There are some great hubs on keywords/SEO is you go have a search around

2. SandyMcCollum profile image64
        SandyMcCollumposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The OP has no hubs. Just wants the answer from us, I guess. I don't have the answer, that's for sure.

5. profile image0

A spell to increase prosperity might work, or a money spell, hmmmm...need to seriously look into that, hehe...

6. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 12 years ago

An incubus?  Hold on, let me go fetch my broom, fly over to my girlfriend's cave and we'll dig up some spells for you.

7. Peter Hoggan profile image70
    Peter Hogganposted 12 years ago

An elderly woman walks up to the sales counter of a sex shop. She is trembling and looks totally exhausted. She asks the sales assistant in a frail quivering voice "do you sell vibrators". "Yes we do" replied the sales assistant. "Oh good" replied the old lady shakily, "Please tell me, how the **** do you switch them off".

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LOL, Sure, an old woman does not need a vibrator. She trembles always w/o batteries for it,, hehehe.

2. SandyMcCollum profile image64
      SandyMcCollumposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Good one! big_smile

3. Disturbia profile image61
      Disturbiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Every lady should have a vibrator, they are more user friendly than an incubus and you don't have to deal with all that messy drama and those attachment issues. wink

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well said!

8. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
    mistyhorizon2003posted 12 years ago

LOL, this sounds like a great topic for a hub based on the fact it is more or less guaranteed to get page 1 rankings on Google by all accounts!! Any takers?

1. profile image0

lol Apparently, it has been done on HP and in various forms.

9. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 12 years ago

Are you trying to summon a specific spirit? Or just anyone who's interested?

10. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

judging by your definitions, i think it is fair to say that the Miami Heat summoned some of these beings to be in the starting line up of their team

1. profile image0

Aw! You're just jealous Greek! What happened? Your team went home crying??? Booohoooo???

1. Greek One profile image63
        Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

http://rlv.zcache.com/lebron_james_traitor_t_shirt-p235825492756589472yxun_400.jpg

1. profile image0

No, that wasn't the toga I saw...

11. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 12 years ago

Geezz... Who left the light on and the window open? hmm
    Where do these Nutty Moths come from? sad

Clearly she got No Joy from Jake The Snake's website  roll

1. profile image0

I don't know Pearldiver, but I'll tell you this... I did get a glimpse of something leaving the window... It kinda looked like a toga? I wonder!

12. profile image0

http://media5.picsearch.com/is?v2CZ20ke3hGh0azehjuNa6DrTWgwRAOWmfisrOwSRj4

Maybe it was this!

1. profile image0

not showing

2. profile image0

I fixed it, I think, lol.

13. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 12 years ago

No, it was definitely a greek toga! lol

14. Jonathan Janco profile image59
    Jonathan Jancoposted 12 years ago

I still would like to know the op's motivation for this. I asked her if it was for revenge purposes and she has been conspicuously silent on that subject.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)