the theory of infinity and the laws of relativity between dimensions.

Jump to Last Post 51-58 of 58 discussions (140 posts)
  1. profile image58
    effilnucposted 12 years ago

Tri polar is perhaps a better understanding of light and energy and matter.

Matter is made up of light/particle/waves (shaped as tetrahedrons) which when connected together with other light/particle/waves along its various planes, points and vertices, combine to form various atoms or matter. 

Matter is light whose energy/momentum has been stabilized in the spin orbit of its three parts - electron, neutron and proton.

An oxygen atom is 8 tetrahedrons, a carbon atom is 5 tetrahedrons a hydrogen atom is 1 tetrahedron.  A stable oxygen molecule is 2 atoms or 16 tetrahedrons and a stable light particle is a hydrogen molecule or 2 tetrahedrons.

A hydrogen atom is one tetrahedron or, one light particle that has become matter ie light particle split into three equal parts to form a tetrahedron with each vertice  representing 1 proton 1 electron and 1 neutron.

Hence why hydrogen under pressure/heat forms carbon, oxygen etc and continues to form a diamond crystal - all can be made from light if light becomes a tetrahedron made of a proton, neutron and electron when it becomes matter.

The alignment and combinations of the vertices, points and planes of the tetrahedrons within any group of matter determines whether light can pass through it (the matter), is absorbed by it (the matter) or reflects it off itself (the matter).

energy is the observable momentum of light/matter along the defined paths created by the tetrahedron which is the shape of the light wave/particle as it spins through space splitting into its three components and rejoining (1 wave) whereby the particle is observed at the start and end of each wave and the wave is observed as the movement between the two points or particle states at the start and end of the wave.  potential energy is the understood paths of movement of light as it intersects, absorbs and reflects itself.

Electricity, Gravity and magnetism are merely terms used to define distinguishable patterns created by one and the same thing - the interaction of the the three components of the light/wave/particle - as these patterns can be extrapolated, they give rise to the concepts of potential energy, or potential momentum of light along defined planes and vertices.

The total function of the 3 vectors of light's momentum are constant however their individual vector rates may vary allowing for a large amount of combination and potential atomic structures of matter.

see http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/symmetry/stewart.htm and
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_graph
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_will_theorem

2. paradigmsearch profile image61
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

My hub on this subject is best. Deal with it! smile smile smile

1. profile image58
      effilnucposted 12 years agoin reply to this

awesome, which hub please?

1. paradigmsearch profile image61
        paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks!

http://paradigmsearch.hubpages.com/hub/Doomed

Corrections are encouraged. smile

1. profile image58

Nice!

You have a deep understand of computers  it seems from your posts, please help me understand what would happen if a binary computer system was set up such that the two states of ON and OFF or 0 and 1 were

1/3 and 1x3 instead of ON and OFF.

Or, could a computer be built that had 37 states representing the prime numbers and 11 different vertices connecting them?

Thanks
          Tom

1. paradigmsearch profile image61
            paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I posted the wrong hub! I meant this one.

http://paradigmsearch.hubpages.com/hub/ … told-Story

2. profile image58

it would seem that light moving on a tetrahedral platonic planar graph creates space or potential energy, and light moving on a tetrahedral platonic non planar graph creates matter or real energy.

The trick of e = mc^2 is to transform light from one tetrahedral platonic plane to the other or by turning light/matter into light/space.

Light becomes a wave in the space between the points on the platonic graph where light is a particle or matter.

3. paradigmsearch profile image61

Apparently trinary/ternary is your answer. I've written a hub on that as well. smile

1. profile image58

no - its a binary system not a ternary system but the relationship between the states of O and I are different.

Off is 1/3 and On is 1 or
        Off is 1 and On is 3

Take some time to consider the implications please, I cannot find anyone who is working on this mechanical concept for computing.

4. paradigmsearch profile image61

More mundane.

5. profile image0
      Infinite712posted 12 years ago

Hopefully you're joking with this gibberish, right?

1. profile image58

No.

6. profile image58

How I am using quantum mechanics to design and build a home extension.

This is a true story.

It is still unfolding.

Part One

I live with my family of 5 in a heavily wooded area of Australia surrounded by national parks.

Growing in my front yard, towards the north eastern boundary were three large trees with a fourth tree that sat just outside the fence line.

It was such that the distance between the 3 trees was such that two of the trees were closer together than the third larger tree which was growing a little way out on its own.

It would seem that the three trees were growing in such proportions of mass and distance that they were in the golden proportion.  I cannot prove this as their mass and distances can never be exactly measured.  This irrationality seems to match the golden proportion expressed as the irrational number 1.6418....

I cannot really say how the fourth tree interacted with the other three as it was outside my front yard, on the fence line and I never paid much notice to it.

One day about 9 months ago, it did however interact with the other three trees in a real way as I hired a tree lopper to fell the first three trees leaving this the only tree blocking out my winter sun!  The tree lopper called Chopper was able to complete this in 4-5 days as there were a few problems with cherry picker hire and weather.

The fourth tree was felled about 3 or 4 weeks after the first three trees were.

I always intended to construct an extension to my home (extra carport with bedroom above it) with the felled logs, as I have access to a mobile Lucas timber Mill and could reduce the logs into lumber of usable proportions.  The trees ranged from 2-5 feet in diameter.

The design however has been somewhat of a contentious issue.  Particularly with my wife, with whom I will share the room.  This follows a 7 year period of continuous renovations and heated discussions on the existing house which is now all but complete.

Whilst waiting for the timber to cure before milling (our postman will be doing the milling of the timber for us), I have been working on various floor plans and designs to fit in with the existing dwelling and provide the spaces for a carport and bedroom within the boundaries of the property and the building constraints of the lengths of timber that the logs will be reduced to.

Finally I have come up with a 5 sided floor plan with a 5 sided, single pointed roof.  The living space will have 11 faces being the floor, five walls and 5 ceiling planes.  It is a perfect pentagon flooded with golden proportions in its interior space framed gently by the exterior shell.

In order to design this exactly, as many of the lengths are square roots of the units of the other relative sides, I was forced to consider the actual dimensions of the smallest piece of timber that I would need to reduce the logs down to, such that I could construct this 11 faced, 6 pointed building.

I have now come up with a design of the following dimensions.  Funnily enough, even though I have grown up with the metric system and never used feet and inches and yards, it was necessary for me to revert to these units of measurement in order to mathematically express the lengths of each wall and beam and post in real numbers that a builder could follow.

the side lengths of the 5 walls looking down at the floor plan is 20 Feet.
      The radius to each corner point to the centre is 200 inches.
      The radius to the centre point of each wall is 160 inches.
      the centre post has 5 sides of length 4 inches and thickness two inches, the centre post is hollow as the centre point is irrational if all other real points connecting the floors, ceiling and walls are to be real.

The distance between the floor and the centre point of the ceiling is also irrational so there is a pentagon in the centre of the ceiling that has 5 equal sides of 16 inches and is 2.5 inches thick, it is hollow in the middle but has a covering above it so rain does not enter.

The distances are such that the ceiling space is made up of 5 equilateral triangles.

Now that I have all the required real dimensions to build the structure and the required dimensions that I must reduce the logs into by milling, I am about to arrange the milling process with Merv the Mailman (who has 3 fingers on one hand - no joke) and will have more of the real process to follow soon.

Until then, as far as I am aware this is the first building that is 4 dimensional.  The pentagon, the only other building on earth that I can find (please help if you know of others??) with a perfect pentagon for a floor plan is actually 2 x 2d pentagons, a larger pentagon surrounding a smaller pentagon, Not a 4d pentagon.

7. A Troubled Man profile image59
      A Troubled Manposted 12 years ago

Very funny stuff. I think this explains a lot...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)