let discuss about dimensions. can share knowledge kindly

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (35 posts)
  1. chukra G profile image61
    chukra Gposted 14 years ago

i am not a very knowledgeable person to be, can anyone share their knowledge on dimensions

1. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Some sages say there are 7 dimensions which are sub categories of mainly 3 dimensions.

I have come across various dimensions namely this one, a super conscious one and god conscious state.The super conscious state has different dimensions in it as well.

chukra Gposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you said in the other forum post from one come 2, you dont explain about it yet. here everything is linked, so thats why too much of beliefs or understanding, but at last the linked end in one... ok can i relates it to dimensions i mean from one come 2

1. mohitmisra profile image60

I did explain and yes from the one main dimension of god comes different dimensions.

2. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

what kind of dimensions are talking about here?  There could be dimensions like measurements, or dimensions like absents of measurements, or dimensions as in quantum mechanics or physics type that are undefined but noted in some strange way?

kindly anything that you can share smile

2. dipless profile image68
    diplessposted 14 years ago

why are we disscussing God's Dimentions in the science forum, shouldn't be a disscussion on the mathematical and physical dimentions? Which is roughly defined as the minimum number of coordinates needed to specify every point within it so in a square 2 dimentions, a cube 3 dimentions, a car journey 4 dimentions (including time), a hypercube (4 dimentions excluding time) and things like string theory which work in 11 dimentions.
    Or fractal dimentions, there is so much good stuff to discover in the world of physics

God is science that we dont reach yet, so we can discuss, the technology through science today is left so far behind compare to god, science that discovered today is like a drop compare to ocean

3. dipless profile image68

Well we will certainly have to disagree here. Science is exact, always gives an unamiguos answer!

God not so much.

I agree that the science we know at the moment is only a small amount of what we will know in the future, but what I do believe is that we will not find god in science, we will find interconnectivity between life and systems, but no god.

if you believe in God, If you believe in creations, why dont you understand science is a part of creation. when i say science is god, the indirectly you are god too, and God is a journey where you will merge YOU.

the journey you will go through dimentions where  science deny of the existance

4. dipless profile image68

We will have to agree to disagree, I will not find God through my study of science, and god is not within me!

YET.

2. Lady Guinevere profile image68
      Lady Guinevereposted 14 years agoin reply to this

God is the only name they could come up with in trying to label something that is so vast that we cannot understand it at this time.  It is more like the source as it is the electricity that is in each of us and al around us.  As you see with different releigions and science it is hard to labe something that is experienced differently by differnt people.  It is more like the facets of a diamond and that is science.  The rainbow is another example and all the different crystals and other things lie the domensions and theories.  BTW theory doesn't mean concrete, it's more like a hypothesis.
      There are said to be 7 hells and 7 heavens.  That is the religious way of speaking.  I am not sure about the scientific way.

5. dipless profile image68

never will be you won't convert me

smile i will never because i am not greater that YOU

6. moposan profile image58
    moposanposted 14 years ago

space distortion

7. moposan profile image58
    moposanposted 14 years ago

http://startswithabang.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/2004-0423gravity-lg.jpg

8. dipless profile image68

No i agree which is why your "YET" is not appropriate

the answer lies in you, i only can give the clue, no one can answer anyone when the question is on GOD

1. Lady Guinevere profile image68

Tone down the preaching, please.  I know you have a mind becaseu you were given one.  Now you can use it to learn.

9. dipless profile image68

Thanks LG, I understand that people see things in a very different light! I also am happy for people to share idea's and thoughts on subjects I just don't like statements like;

"if you believe in God, If you believe in creations, why dont you understand science is a part of creation. when i say science is god, the indirectly you are god too, and God is a journey where you will merge YOU. "

It just feels like i am being preached at thats all

In physics the term theory is generally used for a mathematical framework, derived from a small set of basic postulates.

Well you sure are jogging my memory as I have not heard some of you words and wordings since 12th grade and that was a lfetime ago.  I may6 not remember the terms or words for things that I remember such as what is it that is the Scientific proof of something--there is a set of proofs that things have to go through.  Oh Scientific Method---right?

2. Lady Guinevere profile image68

Well now that HP is fixed for the time being I can add comments!  Whoo hoo!  Life is good isn't it?!

Those the preach and try to convert don't know what God is all about.  God is the Energy that we all have and is all around us doesn't need any converts or believers because it is already there.

Now shall we move on to the dimensions and how they affect us?
      I hear that the 3rd dimension is a heavy one in that you have this body to maneuver in.  I know the body is heavy.  When my cat died it was an experience that I will not forget and it was spiritual--not religious.  Cats do have souls and until you really experience their deaths you will never get this concept.  Anyway after she passed her last breath (which is the soul or energy that is released back into the state of one) she was still light and I cuddled her for a while and cried.  When I put her in a box with her favorite wrap she was still light.  We had to do this because the ground was still frozen and it was quite dark outside.  I had just come from the funeral of my Uncle that same night too.  Yeah, double whammy!  Anyway, when I went down to get her to bury her her body was very heavy.  I thought my husband had put a couple of bricks in the box with her.  This is how I know that this body (our puppet) is heavy and our souls are light.  I have also been to another dimension, so I can attest that I know of at least one other one besides this one.

i know you are JESUS, when you will give you a chance to realise it.

Perhaps you should read some of my hubs, like I heard Jesus's call and What is a Minister and How Rape Brought Me Into The Light.  Then read What are Cults.  Happy reading my friend.

10. Lady Guinevere profile image68
    Lady Guinevereposted 14 years ago

Chugra G,  Do NOT attempt to contact me again.  It was not apprecitate in your trying to convert me there as well as it is not appreciated here on this forum.

chukra G here.

i didnt tried to convert you, i asked you whether you will accept if there is a chance for you to get back to the unforgotten path(GOD),i just asked you whether you will accept it or  not,THATS ALL, you can always answer me in more FRIENDLY way, this is where religious person forget theirself

Same difference.  It was NOT appreciated.  Another e-mail like that and I will report it as Spam, which it is--unsolicited, unwanted and un called for.

2. mohitmisra profile image60

Chakra ,Lady G is on that path since god knows when and I believe she can teach you rather than you teach her.

I would like to know since when did religiouns tell people that manners are not important tnad that respect is not important?  Hmmmmm Chukra G?
            When you disrespect other you are disrespecting yourself.  The thought also comes to mind that if you are disrespecting people then are you also disrestecting nature as well?  That is a VERY bad path to go down.....and it can land you in jail in the USA.

punisher no need this explainations, i need only good seeds smile the bad seeds shall be eliminate by nature by itself, come on guys we can be better

11. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

The Fifth Dimension included Billy Davis Jr., Ron Townson, Lamonte McLemore, Florence LaRue, and Marilyn McCoo. They were known for hits like, "Up, Up, and Away," "Stoned Soul Picnic," and "Aquarius/Let the Sun Shine In" from the musical production of "Hair."

The Fifth Dimension got its big break from Barry Gordy of Motown records in Deroit, and were one of Motown's first 'crossover' soul groups, recording songs by white pop artist like Jimmy Webb and Laura Nyro.

Ron Townson died of renal failure in 2001 at the age of 68.

I love Motown. Great topic. smile

I love your comeback!  Very good of you.  Thanks Pam.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)