TurboFuture is live! (and a preview of the next three sites!)

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (18 posts)
  1. Marina Lazarevic profile image78
    Marina Lazarevicposted 7 years ago

Today we launched our tech site, TurboFuture.com. Check it out when you have a chance, and congrats to all the Hubbers who have had Hubs chosen!

Wondering about what's coming next? Here's a preview of the next three sites:

Travel:
    - Communication When Traveling
    - Hotels, Lodging & Vacation
    - Speciality Travels & Tours
    - Travel Activities & Ideas
    - Travel Guides
    - Travel Tips & Prep
    - Travel Transportation
    - Visiting [insert continent, country, or place]
    - Weather for Travelers
    - Theme Parks & Roller Coasters
    - Finding Street Art & Graffiti
    - Etc

Writing & Quotes:
    - Books
    - Audiobooks
    - Comics & Graphic Novels
    - Creative Writing
    - Screenplays
    - Writing Tips
    - Quotations & Sayings
    - Literature
    - Magazines & Newspapers
    - Poetry
    - The English Language (idioms, slang, etc)
    - Etc

Celebrations:
    - Holidays
    - Birthdays
    - Party Ideas
    - Event Planning
    - Gift Ideas & Gift Giving
    - Greeting Cards
    - Costumes
    - Etc

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
      paradigmsearchposted 7 years ago

I just did a Google search for "Turbo Future" (with the quotes) and "TurboFuture" (with the quotes). I'm amazed HP was able to snag that name.

2. Glenn Stok profile image97
      Glenn Stokposted 7 years ago

I received another pleasant surprise when I found two more of my hubs were selected. This time for the new TurboFuture niche site.  And that's a great name!

I see that a "writing" site is coming up soon. I will look over the several hubs I have on this topic to be sure they will be worthy for consideration as well.

Thanks to all the staff at HubPages.  I've been quite happy with the success of my other moved hubs so far.  I'm even getting Amazon sales almost every day now from one of the niche sites.

1. Titia profile image92
        Titiaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You have Amazon products on your niche site hubs? They've removed all of mine on my niche site hubs.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
          Rochelle Frankposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I have a couple of niche Amazon capsules-- and they are  beginning to show sales, too. As I understand it, the products have to have have some direct mention in and relationship to the hub.

2. Glenn Stok profile image97
          Glenn Stokposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes I do. They snipped a couple but only those that were not getting any sales. They left the Amazon capsules that were working. In addition, I only specify items that I actually use myself and talk about in the hub. That is a requirement. The item has to be 100% related to the subject of the hub and you have to display complete knowledge of the product. Then the capsule will be allowed and I also find that they work well.

3. Chriswillman90 profile image91
      Chriswillman90posted 7 years ago

I'm really happy with the name and have a few hubs picked. Hoping for the best. Good job staff.

1. sallybea profile image96
        sallybeaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

So pleased to see some of those titles for the Niche Sites.  Thanks for the update and well done HubPages staff.

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image77
      LuisEGonzalezposted 7 years ago

Wish HP would have been as fortunate (" I'm amazed HP was able to snag that name".) when they chose Felt...something or other.

1. sallybea profile image96
        sallybeaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I love that FeltMagnet name

5. Solaras profile image94
      Solarasposted 7 years ago

I guess I missed something. What is Turbofuture about?  Tech?

1. Solaras profile image94
        Solarasposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Cars???  Back to the future with me....

6. Anna Marie Bowman profile image73
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 7 years ago

Woo Hoo!!  I have a few hubs that fit into those categories!!  Can't wait to see how the sites turn out!

7. paradigmsearch profile image59

Congrats to all Hubbers who have hubs on TurboFuture.

That Porsche Amazon ad you were thinking of sneaking on there...
      https://i.imgflip.com/13ril1.jpg

8. paradigmsearch profile image59

What a difference a day makes. Yesterday, a "turbofuture" search brought up zilch on the HP website front; today, turbofuture.com is plastered all over the place. Porche is still taking the lead on the "turbo future" search though.

9. Thelma Alberts profile image90
      Thelma Albertsposted 7 years ago

That sounds a great niche site. I´ll check this out.

10. paperfacets profile image86
      paperfacetsposted 7 years ago

The only Hub I have included in the new sites is doing very well with Google. Now if some of the travel Hubs get picked I will be happy and the book reviews too.

Is this Google love only for the intro of the sites, though? Are all the rules in place for Google to continue the good ratings for us? I hope we are okay with Google for the long run and satisfy its perception of what it wants on the first page of their search.

11. Chriswillman90 profile image91
      Chriswillman90posted 7 years ago

Already seeing a significant traffic surge since Turbo future was launched. I'm very pleased thus far.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)