Misha vs. Lita.. ding, ding!

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (62 posts)
  1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 14 years ago

Okay you too, have it out right here, right now. I will be the reff, no blow below the waist keep it clean.  *ding*

2. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

But you see, Sandra, I really have no beef AT ALL with Misha.  He's just made it a thing...

So, he wins.  I guess. ?

This is weird!!

3. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

LOL Your Majesty, it's not fair, it's almost 3 am where I am now, and my brains are almost dead. I might come back here tomorrow. tongue

1. profile image0
      Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So!  YOU WIN.  Yaaaaaaah!

4. kmackey32 profile image64
    kmackey32posted 14 years ago

lol Hey Misha, I just got back online today after not having at internet for a couple days.

1. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey Kristie, sorry, I am brain dead already, tomor... hrrr... hrrr... smile

5. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

Anybody wanna tell me what this is all about?

1. profile image0

Not really, fiery.  Some things are in some people's imaginations, I think.

6. tksensei profile image60
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

Yeah, some people...

7. profile image0

My imagination is wondering how it is 3am in Virginia.  Darn it, and I was looking for a good clean fight. big_smile

1. Plants and Oils profile image70
      Plants and Oilsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Suggests a Russian time-zone? Moscow time?

2. Misha profile image63

Yep Your Majesty, people know I'm visiting Russia. You may want to talk to your people more often, to keep yourself current tongue

8. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

I'm wondering if he is in Russia, perhaps, Sandra.

And as far as I am concerned, there is nothing to fight about with Misha.

As far as TK...I do not associate Misha at all with TK.  For this, Misha should be very very happy.  wink

1. candice5 profile image58
      candice5posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I grew up with Russian people, and can say that they are the least complex people I have ever met, they are hard working. Love a laugh my friend Ludmila, and I were like sisters, she really was so uncomplicated, None of my friends today have come close.
      They introduced me to Caviar, and Black Bread.
      Russian peiople say it like iot is, and you can trust them.
      Well thats my slant on it. In strife on the Pit Bull parents Post I can't stand the things, so I have put up a pic of my fav doggy.

1. Misha profile image63

LOL I told you you are totally puzzling. lol

Should I take "least complex" and "uncomplicated" as a compliment or personal attack and racial profiling? wink

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
          Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am going with "simple" and "uneducated" big_smile

Definitely a compliment. wink

No way racial, I never think of racism with white people, (Isn't that awful)  Mark is a case isn't he. Thank goodness a few of the good ones still here.
            My friend spoke 7 languages, as well as bad hah and her mother even more she was a Translator for Embassies and courts and the most brilliant dressmaker I have ever seen. No they are super educated. Well I presume so unless they just come that way, I never met one with a low IQ shame i cannot say that about some of my Countrymen. Someone has just eaten their pet Dog because they found its behaviour was inappropriate and they say it is culturally cool if they offer it to their family and friends. Tongans Wish they'd all go home Now that is Racist.

2. tksensei profile image60
      tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He can dream, can't he?

Actuallty I am in the mood for a fight, my dog against yours  smile

1. tksensei profile image60

Wolfgang's a lover, not a fighter.

...but he's 120lbs. of lover so I wouldn't press the issue anyway.

2. candice5 profile image58

Kaiser is over 150lbs and its all muscle I need to muzzle him to take him out. He is a Security Guard Dog, and has eight little brothers all around your dogs size do you  wanna press the issue.smile smile smile smile

We definately don't need to muzzle Wolfgang when we go out. He loves to meet the peeps. I wouldn't have a dog we needed to muzzle when we go out.

You have to muzzle certain dogs here. They are Security guard Dogs, and are safe but I am of the opinion that any dog can turn.
                I know your breed are the best to have, but even they can get snakey. Its a compliment to be Chinese,.All my Chinese friends choose Samoyeds. 
                I have commented on the Pit Bull parent forum, I can't stand those dogs, and I have been told off on there by the various pit bull mummies and daddies. But honestly your Dog and mine are gorgeous those things are so ugly?

But of course!

As for the Pits, I can't fathom why someone would make that choice. Anything you want in a dog can be better found in another breed.

Go and look and see why they think they are so great it is mindless, they have a bad name everywhere.
                    My honest opinion is they are a Dog that weak people need to give them a power they don't possess, but hell I am not gonna say that on there they are already livid. I commented about low life having them in my Country, and all of a sudden I am asked which dogs are Pitbull and which arent. Felt like screaming don't care they are all ugly haha, you are right I cannot fathom the choice either. A Tongan owner just Barbequed his American Pit Bull Terrier, and the Society for animals is really up in arms. Disgusting. I'd hate that lot to find out about that sad story. But it does show the type of riff raff that has the things.

9. profile image0

No, no certainly there isn't anything to actually fight about with Misha.  That was just my way of bringing two of my favorite people here to discuss their issues.

No, seriously I wouldn't make a thread if there were some serious confrontation. big_smile

1. profile image0

I think Misha mistakes the 'fighting' or whatever, many of us have had with certain types on here as something other than what it is--A huge annoyance!  And also, didn't want him to think it was about him (and he's gotta be careful), when a person is talking about actual e-mail stalkers.  He shouldn't even be hinting around any association.

I think it was my mention of the 'reading comprehension' thing.  And he's thinking that was ESL...maybe and him. It isn't!  But due to this person's (the e-mailer's) actual PHYSICAL circumstances...aaaahhh.  And I'm just not gonna say more.

And it isn't that one I liked arguing with either a very long time ago, Sandra, if you think it.  He would never do that.

Thanks, actually, for lightening the mood! smile  I'm done with it, though...  No sense drawing so much attention these days!

1. Misha profile image63

Still trying to set your rules? Uh-oh smile

Didn't you say I won already? You don't behave this way though, so you are not telling the truth. If I won, this would be me who was telling you what you should or should not do, not vice versa wink

1. profile image0

Grammar, contextual and semantic rules?  They were set a long time ago, actually, Misha, and as well...keep changing.  It's a living language, you know, as all languages are.  Kind of funny how that is...how language maintains the bones and structure of meaning, but how each generation, each group, each speaker even--are continually adding, refining and changing the conversation.  That of course, can be for the better, or for the worse.

In my thinking, I'd say this is probably like many things.  You know, like any 'new' form of communication--like the internet.  It certainly has given some people who wouldn't always have had a voice a medium to express, well...whatever.  Kind of like how I saw Arizona when I first came out here--you can definitely see how remnants of the Wild Wild West remain, back when there was limited societal structure and social mores as compared to the already more established Eastern United States.

Take the guy we had here with a pick axe go after the guy with a loaded rifle in a parking lot in a fit of road rage and who was shot dead.  That was really...d*mned dumb, to my way of thinking.

I really don't need to set my own rules.  I'd maintain there is STILL something of a universal code concerning most rules.

Interpretation is another thing.

...As far as education, wink, I do believe it can help many, but it was always a joke, especially among the writers and other hands-on fine arts types when I was getting my lowly M.A., a program which I wrote, how many idiots there were among us obtaining vanity degrees.

Now!  Please don't take this out of context, like the phrase "he shouldn't," realize 1), I simply like writing, and 2)this is not ALL about you, OK?

And yep, you won, you won !!!!! smile

1. Eric Graudins profile image59
            Eric Graudinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol
            Anytime a woman says this to you Misha, you know that you didn't lol lol

10. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

So I am taking those as compliments. Thank you again tongue

Yeah they are I am not sure about tksensei, Now he is puzzling, He is Chinese with a Dog that has my great grandfathers name odd.

When did I become Chinese?

?????????

I thought that you said you were,? Sorry are you German? No it was one night when you were annoying someone, haha as if, and someone e mailed your picture to me and it was a Chinese guy.

I'm not Chinese or German, and who emailed you my 'picture'?

I can't remember, but it was during a Debate tksensei and I think that someone placed it on the screen, I think I was wrong about e mail. ButI can't remember it was the day, they were all telling you off. It was quite funny. It obviously wsn't you it was Chinese Chef. I think It was erhaps an implied joke. It doesn't make sense if you are not Chinese. But hey what the hell admit it you Dogs aren't as big as mine.

Well, whatever it was I hope it was entertaining (but not offensive).

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image67
                  GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Can I ask a favor from you hehehe kindly visit my profile please I'm sure you'll get what I mean hehehe I don't like to spam...

2. tksensei profile image60

I'm fine with that.

11. tksensei profile image60

I guess not!

12. GeneralHowitzer profile image67
    GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years ago

Aw a warpath... no its a warzone right here... I hope I will not get hit by straying bullets or bombs or anything nyahaha...

May the best man/woman win... Goodluck to the both you and wish you the two of you the best of luck... smile

Hehehe hmmm I sense another bloodbath here... and its emerging from tksensei vs candice5, hehehe I think candice5 will win what a cheat...

Mmmmm but tksensei is a Samoyed and they are shifty things.

Sammies are anything but shifty.

13. Eric Graudins profile image59
    Eric Graudinsposted 14 years ago

Geez Misha,
    I take my eye off you while you're visiting your homeland to replenish your supplies of potato spirit, and you get tangled up in a range war.

I've told you thousands of times - Don't mess with Lita, Sandra, or the Frog.
    Especially the frog. she'll give you a tongue lashing you'll never forget lol

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image67
      GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hehehe somehow Misha can pull a rabbit from his hat to get away with this mess nyahahaha...

2. candice5 profile image58

You have reminded me of my first taste of the true Vodka, made in my friends fathers shed. We left one day to go to work, and came back and it had all been drunken, and the moron that did it was so hyped up he hacked the Shed up with an axe we left laying around. Its pretty good stuff. Tequila today for me. Only like true Russian Vodka, with a chase. But was thinking Russian Chocolatte, what I would give for a hunk of that right now. Nothing as good anywhere.

1. Misha profile image63

Don't really care about vodka, but chocolate is really good, probably the best - at least out of what I ever tried. smile

Yeah way better than Belgium, I just don't think many Westeners have tried it, It is available everywhere. Everyone I have told about it raves How great it is.

3. Misha profile image63

I know Eric&Eric, I know. I'll try to behave next time. smile

But I don't hold my breath, especially in anticipation of tongue lashing tongue

14. tksensei profile image60

I have great affection for the Chinese people, I just happen to not be one. Not much I can do about it at this point.

I have just realised that your name duh means teacher in Japanese, sorry again.

Don't sweat it, I'm not Japanese either.

2. profile image0
      ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This is quite possibly the funniest thing that I have ever read on hubpages big_smile

O.K Ryanket tgllad we made ya laugh. Time you join tksensei's fanlist isn't it. Since you did say it was the most Humor?????? I know you are already my fan Cheers buddy, I can't join you up for some reason, my join  fan thingy isn't working.

1. chucky12 profile image58
          chucky12posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sounds painful love!smile

15. guidebaba profile image57
    guidebabaposted 14 years ago

roll neutral neutral neutral

smile smile smile smile smile smile Are you sharing expertise WOW Impressive Don't be shy

1. guidebaba profile image57
        guidebabaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I am. Read my articles and you will be impressed.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)