Best source for downloading mp3 music tracks?

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)
  1. dennismays profile image57
    dennismaysposted 12 years ago

Best source for downloading mp3 music tracks?

Just wondering, since I need to get some new cool music, what's the best place  I could go to download mp3 music tracks?

I know I can just stream and listen online to tons of music on all sorts of music streaming sites and web radios but I also like to download mp3 music for easy listening when I am on the go.

Any fresh ideas on this whole music thing?

2. profile image58
    Megan's Thoughtsposted 12 years ago

if you have an android phone, you should download the gtunes app...free music downloads, and u can put them on your computer, and into your itunes also if you have an ipod.

3. laarnoi profile image60
    laarnoiposted 12 years ago

Try torrentz.com

Learn to play guitar with ease and passion visit http://www.internetbootcamponline.com/ or you can also search in here: http://www.internetbootcamponline.com/i … ioncentre/

4. profile image53
    tuckerlissaposted 12 years ago

Dunno if there's something like the best source from where to download mp3 music tracks, it's pretty subjective cause not everyone likes the same music genre or artist or places that let you download mp3s.

Guess amazon is a good place to start  if you wanna  find and download mp3 music songs to your hard disk, noticed a lot of people use this one.

There are also on the web a lot of sites that let you download mp3 tracks legally I think; just google up download mp3 music or something like this.

5. profile image50
    darylsjeepposted 12 years ago

Best source to download mp3 music tracks?

Plenty of mp3 music downloads sites round the internet, if you ask me, just look here for example:

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1& … +mp3+music

Think there are some music streaming services that let you stream music on the go even on mobile devices,without the need to download mp3 tracks from them.

Just get yourself one of these online music streaming subscriptions and you don't have to worry about mp3 downloads anymore, at least that's what I'd do.

6. dennismays profile image57
    dennismaysposted 12 years ago

Well I see, thank you for the suggestions on sources for mp3 music downloads so far guys.

@Megan well thanks for the tip on the free mp3 music downloads, don't have an android phone but will keep it in mind if I get one.

@laarnoi Myeah, knew about that one but I was thinking to stick only to legal sources from where to get or download mp3 music tracks, don't wanna mess up my computer right now.

I know it's rather subjective to ask for the best place to get or download mp3 music tracks since not everyone likes the same thing as me, but nonetheless it's a good start to find out some new mp3 music downloads sources that I might have missed till now.

7. irenevie profile image58
    irenevieposted 12 years ago

Are you interested only in downloading mp3 music tracks?

What I mean is that downloading mp3 music is not the only way to listen to new music, you can always go the online streaming sites or web radios music streaming stations  listening or anything like this.

Plenty of web streaming radios on the internet that stream  a large selection of music, think you can also find a couple of sites that round up web streaming radio stations according to genre for easier access.

I guess this is worth a shot as well.

8. mellvineblu profile image56
    mellvinebluposted 12 years ago

I subscribe to the internet music streaming radio stations suggestion as well, there a  lot of online radios on the internet that are quite good plus you can find all kinds of music genres on web radios.

There are also a couple of website that gather streaming radio stations from all around the web in their database for easier access, shoutcast is one of they.

Think they must have more than 45,000 web radios in the database. As for the getting mp3 tracks on mobile, think there's a winamp app for the android that lets you stream shoutcast radios straight on the mobile.

If u have some android mobile, should be a good option besides having to download and transfer mp3 tracks to cell phone.

9. profile image53
    krissmissposted 12 years ago

+1 from me for internet music streaming radio stations, way cooler than running round downloading mp3s from everywhere.

You can look at it this way: tons and tons of online streaming radios on the web plus these days even regular radio has an online streaming version of their broadcast for easier access so you can't miss any of the favorite shows or music or whatever else you'd like to listen on the radio.

Think besides shoutcast, there's also penguinradio.com that has quite a large database with online radio stations.Bet you can also find some apps for the cell that let you stream music online straight on it.

10. profile image50
    sidnelsontheoneposted 12 years ago

Think I can also help you with an idea that can help you solve the problem with mp3 music downloads.

Since web streaming radios can be an excellent source for new music from almost any genre possible but not every web radio station can be streamed directly on the cell or not everyone has a fancy phone that can handle web radio streaming and apps for streaming online radio, one solution that would still let you get new mp3 music downloads would be to record web radios streaming.

Can be quite efficient, there's an Audials little proggy that I use for the job for example:

http://audials.com/en/blog/article/132/ … party.html

This one works as a stream recorder and can capture, record and convert internet streaming radios music to mp3 tracks and save then to your computer without any issues and in excellent quality.

Easy to use plus you get the chance to download all the mp3 music you would ever need simply by recording web radios.

Worth a shot, I for one use it almost every day to get favorite music from the web.

As long as you don't share the music anywhere and keep it for yourself, should do wonders for you

11. irfan470 profile image58
    irfan470posted 6 years ago

Here are few sources for downloading mp3 music tracks Music https://www.searchmp3.pro  | https://www.earthmp3.com  | https://www.bulkmp3.pro  | https://www.dlmp3.info

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)