Is there any heaven?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (17 posts)
  1. dghbrh profile image80
    dghbrhposted 11 years ago

Is there any heaven?

If yes, where is it? According to you, how is it?
    Do you think you will ever have a chance to be in heaven?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 11 years ago

Yes, Jesus speaks of paradise for eternity if you accept that he has died on the cross to SAVE the World's sin. Yes, When my time is through on this earth? I will join my loved ones in Heaven.

dghbrhposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for such a fast reply here.
      But where and how is heaven ?

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 11 years agoin reply to this

You just have to have FAITH. Just like when you turn on a light, You can't see the electricity? But, You have Faith that light will come.

3. dghbrh profile image80

I do have faith that light IS there. So faith is heaven you mean to say? No intention to pressurize for reply. If you are willing then you may go ahead plz.

4. profile image0

Yes, We have to have faith that what the Bible tells us is true. Although we cannot see it. smile

5. dghbrh profile image80

Many Thanks....though I am a hindu...i have faith in Bible. No intention to hurt any religion here, hope you understand. All religion speak about faith in God. Thanks and regards, again.

6. profile image0

You are quite welcome!!

3. Michele Travis profile image65
    Michele Travisposted 11 years ago

We are told in Revelation that God will create a New Heaven and a New Earth. Most of us are going to live on the New Earth or Paradise.  144,000 will be in the New Heaven, but they are going to be God's helpers or people that will help us who are going to be in Paradise or the New Earth.  We have never been told where Heaven is. It is where God wants it to be. But, I think there is going to be a connection between the New Paradise and the New Heaven.  At least that is what I think.

Dear Michele....
      Thank you for your answer here.
      In HIS love......Good night and take care.
      I do respect all religion(Though i am hindu) hope i am not hurting any belief here, Michele !

2. Michele Travis profile image65
      Michele Travisposted 11 years agoin reply to this

No you are not,  I believe God loves all of his children.

4. edhan profile image36
    edhanposted 11 years ago

It is the different in plane where now we are living in the earth world of physical state. When we died, it will be in spiritual state where we become in a form of Qi energy. Once we are able to understand and learn the way of enlightenment then we will be living in the spiritual plane. In the spiritual world, it is known as heaven. That is what I believe our goals in lives is all about learning the right way to achieve enlightenment and returning to the spiritual world.

thanks for the enlightening reply here.
      have a great day ahead.

5. profile image0
    ghiblipgposted 11 years ago

A friend asked me, do you believe in hell?
    I asked him back, do you believe in your God?
    So, it is a matter of whether you believe it or not.

I do believe for sure.
      Thanks for your response.

6. samnashy profile image72
    samnashyposted 11 years ago

I think we are part of it now, just different levels of consciousness, some people more in tune than others.  That just my belief.  I am grateful to be here and experiencing this journey.

Thank you for the wonderful reply here.
      HAVE A GOOD DAY AHEAD. i do agree completely with you.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)