I suppose I started 3 days ago...

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (20 posts)
  1. Pr0metheus profile image60
    Pr0metheusposted 14 years ago

Joined 3 days ago and I'm on my 3rd hub.

- Windows 7 Review
    - Digital DJing vs Spinning
    - HARD Haunted Mansion

I think all 3 of them will not be very revenue generating for me, but they're just practice.  My next hubs will be on starting an exercise regiment, VoIP phone reviews, ATH-M50 headphones reviews, and Ableton Live Tutorials.

I am going to try to gear my future hubs to low-mid range CPC articles, that should expect to produce steady (less variant) revenue streams over time.  I intend to promote these hubs by posting links on popular forums to boost the search ranking of each of these to a decent level.  Since I will not be writing about immensely popular topics, I don't expect to be competing for much traffic.

Day 3 down, 27 to go.

Wish me luck!

Thanks,

Pr0metheus

2. praisejoe profile image61
    praisejoeposted 14 years ago

I wish you luck. I'm also new here. I think It's necessary to try out the 30/30 stuff, you know.

3. Pr0metheus profile image60

Ya, definitely establish a base of hubs.

Anyways:

Day 4 - First of a 4 part how-to on giving glove light shows at a rave

I think this one could end up being decently revenue generating (once I've finished the other 3).

1. brad4l profile image70
      brad4lposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, that series could have good earning potential with Amazon/eBay...

Pr0metheusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I haven't gotten accepted for ebay yet, think I should put some amazon links for microlights?  They aren't very well priced on amazon...

1. brad4l profile image70
          brad4lposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is a good question, aside from the price, you will probably end up with much more targeted and relevant ads if you go with Amazon, as opposed to just using adsense...

4. Pr0metheus profile image60

Number 5, part 2 of giving a glove light show
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Glove-Shows-Han … and-Basics

5. Roffi Grandiosa profile image60
    Roffi Grandiosaposted 14 years ago

I started the challenge the same time with you. I have 11 hubs right now. Let's benchmark each other if you don't mind.

Pr0metheusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No offense, but I make a point in life not to pace myself against other people.  I find it unproductive and restrictive to my own natural flow.  I am a busy person, working full time, learning how to DJ, as well as having a great girlfriend (who does require attention haha), so I don't expect to be posting more than one a day.

That said, this is my own philosophy.  Feel free to benchmark your own progress against mine.

6. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages Roffi and Promethius. The 30/30 challenge is a great way to start building up your hub portfolio. Don't forget to read all the tips in this forum. Darkside and company wrote some very useful stuff here.

1. Roffi Grandiosa profile image60
      Roffi Grandiosaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Nelle for your support!

7. GeneralHowitzer profile image68
    GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years ago

A way to go you are off to a blazing start...

8. Pr0metheus profile image60

Thank you everyone, I feel I still need to do some basic editing on my hubs, because they were written relatively quickly.  If you have any tips, please feel free to share.  :-P

9. Pr0metheus profile image60
  10. Pr0metheus profile image60

Revamped digital DJing vs Spinning.  I'm going to try to finish the Glove Show Series tonight.  Then I'm going to review the ATH-M50 (I hope ebay approves me by then)

11. Pr0metheus profile image60
  12. Dame Scribe profile image56
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Prometheus smile great Hubs too!

13. Pr0metheus profile image60

http://hubpages.com/hub/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50-Review

Came down with a bad case of bronchitis (it feels like somebody is stabbing me in the chest...) so I put this on hold a bit.  I wrote an ATH-M50 review, and I'll try to write a few more in the coming days, depending on how I'm feeling.  It's hard to write when you're sick....

14. Pr0metheus profile image60
  15. Pr0metheus profile image60

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)