Why DOES the press bury Clinton corruption and sins ?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Why DOES the press bury Clinton corruption and sins ?

We all know it's true , why is that okay  with a once informed  America ?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13248278_f260.jpg

2. Ericdierker profile image44
    Ericdierkerposted 7 years ago

I think we all stand convicted of our sins regardless of prosecutors and courts. And I think that that is no excuse or free pass. Obviously I do not know real facts about her actions, I trust the press less than a pick pocket.  So there is only one thing that I am sure of about Hillary. She violated US security protocol. Anyone else and I mean anyone else would lose their security clearance/privilege. And that would disqualify anyone for Presidency. Perhaps there are rules I am not aware of that makes exception to this for a high elected official. I doubt that. You take a Lt. Commander in the Navy and he gets a DUI -- he loses his security privilege. Not complicated just fact. Heck you can lose your clearance just for an allegation or charge of different sorts even if you are found innocent of the charges. This is not hearsay or even just reading, I have been involved quite a bit coming from "Fighter Town" USA and having worked with the JAG.
    So why don't the talking heads and/or Trump exploit this either for polling of for higher ratings? It makes absolutely no sense.
    To me, I care what Her security violations caused. But that is really beside my point. The only issue there is whether or not it elevates to Treason. There are a bunch of departments that go by alphabet soup initials that should have red flagged her completely, from AG to SS.
    The only possible conclusion is some whacko conspiracy theory. But that is like answering your question with a Why, Why.
    Shoot those of us here write for a living and if we had this scoop it would go viral.
    Dang good question.

1. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Wow , You nailed it Eric , Is there any better an answer than your reasoning ,, I doubt it !

3. PhoenixV profile image63
    PhoenixVposted 7 years ago

I believe that various powerful factions use the political parties as facades. Presidents are just spokesmen or frontmen for the factions.  I believe they make deals between the factions and a president is selected from those deals. Then all the factions do whatever it takes and use all their resources eg media, money, paid agitators etc to make it happen.

1. savvydating profile image90
      savvydatingposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Someone I know, who got his BA in Business about five years ago, told me he learned Obama had bailed out most newspapers. Consequently, they are beholden & will print what BO wants them to print. But naturally, the leftist media doesn't report th

4. dashingscorpio profile image82
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13248610_f260.jpg

Trump is a victim of his own "celebrity"! He's a "star".
    Rock stars, entertainers, and athletes garner more media attention.
    Trump is also known for saying and doing shocking things.
    I still laugh at the thought of him giving out Senator Lindsey Graham's {personal cell number} or saying Rick Perry wore glasses to look intelligent! Talking about an accuser: "She would not be my first choice!" "The wall just got 10 ft. taller!" After Mexico said it wouldn't pay for it. Every day Trump says/does something out of the ordinary!
    For lack of a better word Hillary Clinton is just plain BORING!
    The media is a for profit business and the higher their ratings, sells, and clicks are the more they can charge advertisers and sponsors.
    People will tune in to watch/hear/read about sexual assaults, racist rants, and shocking humorous statements made by Donald Trump.
    Secondly there is a belief (by many) that all politicians and super successful people are liars and corrupt at there core.
    This probably explains why both of these candidates have the lowest approval ratings in history.
    Lastly Hillary Clinton doesn't fight back.
    All she does is "apologize" for having a private server and states it was a "mistake". On the other hand Trump never apologizes for anything tossed at him. He'll tweet about it in the middle of the night and launch verbal attacks.
    He is a daily walking talking news headline grabber!
    Had John Kasich been the Republican nominee debating Hillary Clinton the ratings for the debate would have never broken records.
    People tuned into the debates to see what {Trump} would say or do.
    Without Trump as a candidate there probably would have been more focus on Clinton. However he's so magnetic and larger than life it makes him more "interesting" to follow and watch. That's both a plus and a curse.
    It allowed him to win the Republican nomination despite Jeb Bush spending over $100 million to defeat him.  Trump got billions of dollars worth of free media and attention.
    The media only showed (his rallies) and not the other Republican candidates because they realized he was the "star".
    Trump skipped one debate and the ratings were their lowest.

5. Ken Burgess profile image77
    Ken Burgessposted 7 years ago

Complete and total bias for Clinton and against Trump.

Just one more example that this is the Establishment (Corporations, Elitist Politicians, Mainstream Media) Vs Truth and American Interests(work/middle class Americans).

We have had hacked emails dumped by WikiLeaks.
    Documents released under the Freedom of Information Act.
    Accounts from FBI insiders.
    Hidden Video exposes, and 30 years of corruption in her past.
    The media has almost uniformly ignored the flurry of bombshells, preferring to devote its front pages to Trump stories, half of which are either bogus or at best unsubstantiated accusations.

When it comes to the 30,000 deleted emails and the Top Secret, Secret, and Classified information that they found in what WASN'T deleted.  That alone should bar her from the Presidency.

Clinton staffers debated how to evade a congressional subpoena of Mrs. Clinton’s emails, three weeks before a technician deleted them.

The campaign later employed a focus group to see if it could fool Americans into thinking the email scandal was part of the Benghazi investigation (they are separate) and lay it all off as a Republican plot.

How much dishonest, corrupt, and criminal activity has to be exposed on Clinton before Americans wake up to the reality that Hillary is their worst nightmare... everything they fear about Trump, is what Clinton is in spades.

The Clinton campaign and boosters at the Center for American Progress appears to view voters as stupid and tiresome, segregated into groups that must either be cajoled into support or demeaned into silence.

Mrs. Clinton has been exposed to have no core, to be someone who constantly changes her position to maximize political gain. Leaked speeches prove that she has two positions (public and private) on banks; two positions on the wealthy; two positions on borders; two positions on energy.

The leaks show that the press is in Mrs. Clinton’s pocket.  That is why this isn't reported, and that is why the Establishment will boldly steal this election from the people, because the media will spin it that the voters love Hillary and hate Trump.

6. tamarawilhite profile image86
    tamarawilhiteposted 7 years ago

It shouldn't be OK when the watch dogs (press) have become lap dogs (propaganda).
    They are so eager for the liberal side to win that they've abandoned even bothering to look neutral. Hide stories that make liberals look bad, report even flimsy stories of conservatives to hurt them.

1. Ericdierker profile image44
      Ericdierkerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Strange for me, but, I am starting to believe in an industry wide concept like this.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)