Do you think they will stop Trump from being president?

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (27 posts)
  1. norlawrence profile image70
    norlawrenceposted 7 years ago

Do you think they will stop Trump from being president?

It is really strange how this election has gone.  Does not make much sense.  Every time Trump is dong good something else comes up.  Who do you believe.  I think Trump should keep his mouth shut on some things but I do not believe he is out to destroy America.  He is not a politician and that is good in my opinion.

2. Alternative Prime profile image57
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

Here are some FACTs ~ "Delusional Donald" as President of the U.S. is nothing more than a "BAD Joke" which needs to be taken VERY Seriously ~ First of ALL, a Trump Presidency is UNCONSTITUTIONAL 4 many valid reasons ~ If the "Electoral COLLEGE" does the Unthinkable & Votes for him on December 19th, he would Immediately from minute one, be in  VIOLATION of the "Emoluments CLAUSE" & the "Electoral COLLEGE" Requirements which are CLEAR & Concise ~

The President must be FREE of Foreign Influence, Qualified & Not a Demogogue ~ Trump FAILs this TEST Miserably ~ Moreover, he's Psychologically Unhinged & UNFIT, Grossly Unqualified, Doesn't really want the JOB, Refuses to "LIQUIDATE his Assets", is Reckless, Irresponsible & a DANGER to the World ~ We're one TINY Step away from a NUCLEAR Exchange with Mega-POWER CHINA already ~ I guess everything else would be MOOT if that occurs ~ This isn't some little shady business deal in a back room for them, it's SERIOUS Business & they will SLAP Donald's Orange Face with NUKEs if Played with or "PRODDED" ~

More than likely, he'll soon be in Prison & his children might follow suit ~ if Nazi GERMANY had an "Electoral COLLEGE" Hitler could have been STOPPED in his Tracks ~ In this "Dire Circumstance", Let's Hope OUR "Electoral COLLEGE" follows the CONSTITUTION of the United States and STOPs "Putin's Poodle PUPPET" Mr. Trump & his COMMUNIST Comrades from Infiltrating OUR White House ~ GOD Forbid ~

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You need counseling, bro.

2. Alternative Prime profile image57
      Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

NOPE ~ "Reality CHECK" bro ~ FACTs can B Agitating, but U should read the "EMOLUMENTs Clause" in the Constitution then Read the Specific CRITERIA that must be APPLIED when the Electoral COLLEGE VOTEs 4 Pres. ~ Trump FAILs the TEST Miserably

3. fpherj48 profile image60
      fpherj48posted 7 years agoin reply to this

AP...Here's a reality check 4 U  U R  W/O a doubt, GONE, completely gonzo off the deep end. UR either overdosing on drugs U shouldn't B messing W/..or not taking the meds prescribed 2 U 4 the whistles, bells & birdies in UR effed-up head! Get hel

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81

When I voted, I tried to do a write in for 'Alternative Prime.' But they told me that was delusional.

5. gregas profile image82
      gregasposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You couldn't vote for him. He is only 12 years old.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81

I knew there had to be a reason why they wouldn't allow my vote for the amazing and totally not delusional Alternative Prime. Dangit, well, soon as he reaches the age of qualification, he's got my vote!

7. Alternative Prime profile image57

Well Paula, I Appologize 4 Striking a NERVE with the TRUTH, but after you're finished reading the U.S. CONSTITUTION which Clearly Disqualifies CON-Man Donald, maybe U should READ HP Rules about "Personal Attacks" which are PROHIBITED ~

8. fpherj48 profile image60

AP, NO personal attack.That was a Professional diagnosis. U literally make shit up as U continually rant & rave. l've sent a screen shot of ea. 1 of UR Madman rants 2 Trump @ TrumpTowers. Let us know when U get UR "visit."..speaking of prison.

9. fpherj48 profile image60

In not a single 1 of your countless madman rants has there been 1 single word of truth. U babble crap that U make up as U go along! NO ONE here takes U seriously. Sleep AP. The rest of us need a break from UR lunacy. U need to worry about URself!

10. Alternative Prime profile image57

GOOD ~ I'm CONFIDENT he'll READ something as critically important as my "RANTs" long before he'll ever peek at a DAILY Intelligence Briefing ~ PS ~ Ask him if he's gonna' RELEASE his "DIVESTITURE Plan" around the same time as his Tax RETURNs

11. fpherj48 profile image60

U can ask him UR own damned questions!  Speaking of being "released".it will  be a while B4 UR release..Don't blame U4 hiding behind dark glasses! U spend an awful lot of time online 4 "multi-talented businessman" u claim 2B!!  LMAO  FRAUD

12. Alternative Prime profile image57

Well, I just got "The CALL" from Donald & well, he sounds Distracted, Tired and a little OLD Frankly, but he offered me a Cabinet Job ~ It's a  New Position he CREATED called "Minister of STOPPING Paula from E-Mailing him "ALL Day & Night"

3. tamarawilhite profile image86
    tamarawilhiteposted 7 years ago

Hillary Rodham Clinton said several times that Trump not accepting the results of an election was a “direct threat to our democracy.” Therefore, the same can be said for Democrats threatening electors to try to change their votes, holding recounts only in states that would benefit Clinton, etc, trying to subvert democracy.

Electoral College members harassed, threatened in last-ditch attempt to block Trump
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 … euver-blo/

Electoral voters 'deluged' with death threats in multiple states
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/electoral-co … h-threats/

1. Alternative Prime profile image57

Well Tamara, it appears to me with the High LEVEL of DISSATISFACTION on both sides, whomever the "Electoral COLLEGE" Votes 4 on December 19, Hillary or "Delusional Donald", Civil UNREST might B an Inevitabe By-Product ~ Let's PRAY 4 Peace

2. gregas profile image82

AP, why would you prat for peace?You seem to want to keep things stirred up with your crap.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81

How is Donald 'delusional' again? He's a billionaire with millions of fans, and ...he's about to be President of the United States of America.

4. Alternative Prime profile image57

C'mon Todd ~ That Gullible ?? PROVE the Pathological LIAR is a BILLIONAIRE ~ He owes CHINA Almost 1 BILLION & he doesn't OWN all those buildings with the "Tarnished Trump Moniker" affixed, he rents his name ~ CORRECTION, Trump Might B President

5. profile image0
      LoliHeyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Now they're claiming the Russians hacked into the system and rigged the election.  They are getting pretty desperate.

6. Alternative Prime profile image57

NO Lolita ~ 17 Intelligence Agencies Report that Russians under Putin's Control, "Hacked the DNC & RNC" but ONLY Released DNC Material which did IMPACT Our ELECTION ~ So, you're FREE to believe either "Pathological LIAR Donald" or the CIA

7. gregas profile image82

Not that I am supporting what was done with the hacks, but we should be thankful for them. Otherwise we wouldn't have known what kind of crooked things people like AP were supporting. It was a whole lot worse than anything that came out about Trump.

8. Alternative Prime profile image57

Well gregas ~ Perhaps U don't REALIZE what Gen. George Washington would have done 2 Donald Trump 4 "Siding with Enemies" ~ Or, what Gen. George Patton would have done 2 him 4 "Desecrating" OUR Military Veterans or MOCKING a Disabled Individual

9. gregas profile image82

AP, wait till you are old enough to vote before you are so critical and one sided.

10. Alternative Prime profile image57

Well gregas ~ When that time comes I'll be "WELL Versed" in FACTs ~ Can U imagine the PUNISHMENT Gen. George Washington would have IMPOSED Upon someone like Mr. Trump for Asking the British to SPY on American Colonists for PERSONAL Gain ??

11. gregas profile image82

Trump never asked anyone to spy. All he requested is that "if Russia did hack Hillary's e-mails he could send them to us so we could see them". Maybe when you do grow up you will learn that what yo do now just causes trouble. YOU are a trouble maker.

12. Alternative Prime profile image57

Well gregas ~ I'm glad we have "Trump MINDREADERs" out there who can Miraculously Interpret his "Genuine INTENT" extracted from words which express an "Alternative INTENT" because that's not what he said ~ FACTs can be Irritating at times

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)