ARNOLD EXPOSED

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (40 posts)
  1. ANTI-CRUSADER profile image56
    ANTI-CRUSADERposted 14 years ago

The son of an SS nazi officer, Schwarzenegger has publicly stated that he has dreamed of being a dictator and that he admires Hitler. He campaigned for war criminal Kurt Waldhiem after it had been made public that he was a top nazi.

The stories of Arnold's barbaric harrassment of women are legendary. He publicly admits to steroid and marijuana use.

He supported Enron chief, Ken Lay during the California energy crisis and now his political operatives have launched a blitzkrieg promoting him for President and seeking to end the Constitutional bar against him holding that office.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2512/4112027626_c2ea7efcbc_m.jpg
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2514/4111257653_885c98910c_m.jpg
    SAME DEVILS

1. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image59
      VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Even after knowing that Kurt Waldhiem was a top nazi official, he continued serving as United Nations Secretary General. Sometimes, people like to befriend evil hearted tyrants.

Why not we use the same yardstick for Hitler? He was not an ordinary man. From an ordinary street roamer to the worlds' most dreaded tyrant, he used all his skills to uplift his country, Germany. From rubbles to the worlds' strongest country, he conquered chaos and armed his country in just six years. He restored the German pride from the shameful (for Germany) and infamous Versailles Treaty. With that, he was able to fight for six more years... really astonishing. He was the second ruler to send his army into Russia. Had providence not intervened, he would have built a large German empire. He was a good motivator till his death. Good or bad, the achievements of a man should be praised. His child/ boyhood experiences would have driven him to become a tryrant.

But it is a fact that the present worlds' political setup is Hitler's legacy. UNO, decolonisation, cold war, America's super power status, etc.

ANTI-CRUSADERposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Venugopal,

His Excellence was oppressive to innocents. No matter he dragged his nation from bottom to top but look at the bloody end results and also the persistence of his pride, only just for 6 years.

2. MikeNV profile image66
      MikeNVposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He is in the fraternal order of wealthy politicians. They all think like that.

3. profile image0
      shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think he is trying to say that Arnie is a Dictator!

Sorry,

He is trying to say that he belongs to those who follow ANTI CHRIST

4. AdsenseStrategies profile image64
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

They're all freakin' crooks. Find me a straight politician and I'll give you a dollar.

2. profile image0
    winzurfposted 14 years ago

waa waa waa

whats your point ?

3. GeneralHowitzer profile image67
    GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years ago

yeah what are you trying point out...

4. ANTI-CRUSADER profile image56

The point is, Arnold serves the same evil objectives as that of Hitler (Member of esoteric Thule society) and Bush (Member of esoteric society; Skulls and Bones).

1. Jackson Riddle profile image47
      Jackson Riddleposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What gives you the right to interven?

What gives them the right to intervene the lives of innocents
        What gives them the right to slaughter and butcher innocents

They are subject to these things in their society and culture and they believe it is right.

Now, what gives you the right? (this is not meant to sound condescending but more like what gives people the right to intervene?)

2. GeneralHowitzer profile image67
          GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You just did...

3. Cagsil profile image69
          Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's in the past, and people like you won't give it a rest. How is society suppose to advance forward, when people like you keep digging up the past.

Stop living in the past and start living for a better future.

Instead of hoping for a better future, we must start living for our present which is totally destroyed by these kind of selfish people of the past as well as their illicit offsprings who are one of the major cause of current injustice to mankind.

2. tantrum profile image61
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What gives you the right to make such a foolish question ?

Why not intervine ?
        I have the right to intervene wherever and whenever I Want
        This is a free forum, I think ?
        I suppose he /she has the same rights

Totally agreed to you

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Plus, he's a freemason.

May be or
        may be he belongs to one of the following

1. Skull and Bones
        2. Rosicrucians
        3. Ordo Templis Orientis
        4. Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn 
        5. The Knights Templar
        6. The Illuminati
        7. The Bilderberg Group
        8. The Priory of Sion
        9. Opus Dei

3. profile image0
      winzurfposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Im sorry,  but that has to be one of the dumbest statements i have ever seen made on a public forum

are you for real - how can you possibly compare Arnold with Adolf Hitler

Although after reading your lens where you try and ram allah down my throat - i think i have answered my own question

5. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 14 years ago

i dare you to say that to arnolds face!

hmm..but apparently his Dad really was a voluntary Nazi
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Schwarzenegger

6. ANTI-CRUSADER profile image56

TRUTH gives us the right

What? lol, sweet comeback

2. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The TRUTH is: WE Can Not Choose Our Fathers!!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image61
        prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL,

he should be judged by his achievements now, not his past relations or activities!

7. Dr23 profile image61
    Dr23posted 14 years ago

Whew. I thought this "Arnold Exposed" thread was going to feature Mr. Arnold in the nude.

Thank goodness that is not the case. big_smile

8. Daniel Carter profile image62
    Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

A lot of accusations with little incontrovertible evidence. Mostly your opinions, with all due respect.

Arnie is no Saint, but I doubt he's as much a devil as painted to be in this thread.

9. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Why Don't you write a Hub on this person and be sure to include all your finger-pointing, conspiracy theory and a real photo of your subject - publish it - & get your sorry butt sued for defamation lol

Why are you here again? hmm

Weren't you banned from here under your previous entity? hmm

10. GeneralHowitzer profile image67
    GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years ago

Hayz...

11. hacsar profile image59
    hacsarposted 14 years ago

It seems alittle silly to pick one person to hold up to such scrutiny. Take a look at most of our congress men and senators. If you dig deeply enough you can find all sorts of things og that nature to condemn them with. As Prettydarkhorse said you can only judge someone by what THEY do NOW. Past associations and past transgressions are probably just that...PAST. Now get on with what is going on now.

hacsar

12. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Those who don't learn the lessons history teaches are doomed to repeat it.

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image64

This is true, though Americans aren't likely to tolerate a swing towards Nazism... in California -- you've all got too many guns; but that's another thread smile

Americans were actually strong supporters of Nazis. At that time, world famous American company by the name of Ford had got it's complete industry in Germany just to support Hitler. Ford in Germanry was considered as the backbone for Hitler's war crafts.

I think you need to re-post that, and put the word "Some" at the beginning; just a suggestion...

I never meant to hurt any ordinary masses of America. Talking on such topics, i obviously refer to the elites of America who belong to Freemasonry or any other esoteric club or family; running and supporting the outdated evil American culture and flopped economy (as a whole).

I'm not American, or in America, (I'm not even sure I *like* America that much (sshhh, don't tell anyone wink ), but I'm not sure it is "evil", all the same...

13. pay2cEM profile image82
    pay2cEMposted 14 years ago

You should probably cite the source you got this from so people don't think you came up with this by your self.  I saw this article months ago.  Was it David Icke?

14. Valerie F profile image61
    Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

1. Application of "reductio ad Hitlerum" 
    2. Rabid conspiracy theories
    3. Badly photoshopped picture

Congratulations! We have a Loony Trifecta here!

So Schwarzenegger isn't all that great a governor. So he happens to be Austrian. That doesn't make him in any way comparable to Hitler.

And he doesn't have a chance at the presidency.

No photoshop and no conspiracy dear,

It's his infamous pose.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)