Descending into insanity, won't you join me?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (20 posts)
  1. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 13 years ago

Here is your receipt for joining this thread, and here is my copy of your receipt.
    Here is your receipt of receipt received, and here is my copy of your receipt of receipt received, for our records of course! Where would we be if we didn't follow correct procedures?
    Now if you would just sign here... and here... and initial here... and here... and here... Now sign here and here and date there and you are authorized to use this forum. If you have any complaints which you'd like to make I'd be more then happy to send you the appropriate forms...

http://datacore.sciflicks.com/brazil/images/brazil_large_01.jpg

2. kirstenblog profile image77

Do sock puppets smell or do they use clean socks?

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 13 years agoin reply to this

They smell. Leaving a trail behind of their own....

3. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago

Not a clue!

kirstenblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol lol

Someone joined me!
      I have been feeling very Brazil with a dash of Monty Python today hmm
      The world we live in is just to weird for me today! tongue

1. Ohma profile image59
        Ohmaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Since I have to work this morning and can not be here long I was looking for some light conversation. This seemed like the place.

Good morning Tantrum.

Light conversation is about all I am up for today and there are way to many religious and political topics. This is the kind of day where I could get myself banned in those things with ease yikes

1. Ohma profile image59
            Ohmaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I heard that. That is exactly why I try very hard to stay out of them.

I can usually handle them with good humor but today I have no patience for people trying to convert me to their way of thinking which happens to much there.

I woke up this morning and found myself picking fights with my guy, and over stupid stuff as well (at least he understands I am way stressed out right now and isn't taking it personally) so its a case of keep to myself or keep silly tongue

It must be the Hormones LOL

I have weird hormones yikes
                  I have not had a period in years, been off the birth control depo vera for going on 2 years now. I probably should consult with a doctor, those hormone injections probably did a number on my system but I HATE having a period and don't miss it! yikes

I think current roller coaster of emotions is down to job problems.... Might not have one soon hmm (funny I have wanted out of the job for about a year now but am not set up to quit just yet, might not be my choice anymore!) Could be that the powers that be (the universe, god, the spaghetti monster, or thor) telling me, this is what you want, well bloody have it then! On the one hand it would be OK to get laid off, would be entitled to JSA (job seekers allowance) and have the time to promote my online store. Thing is, who likes being fired? Even if its a good thing it still feels shitty, and the verdict is still out for me so I wont know anything until tomorrow hmm

4. kirstenblog profile image77

Are they holey socks? or holy socks?

5. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 13 years ago

chill out !
    Welcome to the World !

Ahhh but which world? The world of crappy jobs perchance? lol wink

LOL
        that's a Branch of the World.

For me the World is a Circus. I try not to be the clown, or the  monkey ! big_smile

I wonder which branch gives free drinks with lots of booze, sugar and those little umbrellas? That is the branch for me! lol

I think it's called 'V.I.P. Events ' lol

6. Origin profile image59
    Originposted 13 years ago

*shows badge of insanity*

Yes, I filled out the proper forms for the badge already. Also received the free gift for joining, but I immediately sent it back because I kept losing it due it phasing in and out of existance and being that it's invisible.. on another note it seems to be effecting my memory, I keep forgetting wh-

*uses the secret hand shake while saying* NeNerNeNerbooboo tongue

welcome fellow due paying member of the monster raving looney party! lol
      can you show me the way to those fruity drinks with umbrellas?

7. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

You may have to take a number.  It is getting crowded!smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)