- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games»
- Online Video Games
Candy Crush Guide for Level 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, and 50
Candy Crush Saga Complete Guide
This is Part 3 of the complete guide to the level of Candy Crush Saga. In this guide I will be posting videos, images, and helpful bullets for Candy Crush Levels 41, 42, 43, 4, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, and 50. As always, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to post your questions at the very bottom of this post.
If you missed Part 1 or Part 2, you can visit them below:
Part 3 will be all about Liquorice Locks!
A Liquorice Lock is when a candy is bound by a black licorice piece. This candy cannot be swapped to create combos. The only way for you to unlock the locked candy is by including it in a combo without moving the candy itself, or by relying on other special candies like stripes, wrappers, and candy bombs.
You're going to find that the locked candies for this section will be extremely annoying, especially for stages that require you to drop ingredients. Getting locked candies blocking your ingredients from falling is a great way to get a headache!
Candy Crush Level 41
Level 41 is all about getting complex combos, particularly stripe + candy bomb, but even a stripe + wrapper can do you very well. Just use your moves wisely and don't rush this stage. You have 48 moves to spare, though, so this shouldn't be too hard.
- Start off the stage by scanning for possible candy bombs.
- Focus on all the corners of the stage, as these are typically the hardest to get and most people lose because they can't clear these jellies. So spend your time clearing the corners so they won't be a problem later on in the level.
Candy Crush Level 42
Level 42 of Candy Crush Saga should be a breeze for you. The level consists of only locked candies, and the whole bottom of the board can be used to drop ingredients, so you just need to focus on clearing the locked candies.
- Vertical stripes are your friends for this stage. If you can, get a wrapper + stripe combo, bring it to the bottom, and then you can use that to clear almost all the locked candies.
Candy Crush Level 43
Level 43 can be very difficult if you can't get out of the locked pieces, so make sure that initially you focus on unlocked all the locked pieces as best as you can.
- Always go for the timed candy pieces whenever they drop. They will help you give you more time to make more points.
- I find that the best method for this level is to focus on one specific corner: bottom left, bottom right, top left, or top right until the combos disappear.
- You can also combine this method by focusing on one specific color, but I would recommend doing that only after all the locked pieces are gone.
- For this particular level you should avoid trying to get complex candy combos UNLESS the opportunity shows itself. Your focus should be on breaking the horizontal line of locked candies.
Candy Crush Level 44
Candy Crush Level 44 is simple to understand, but it's heavily reliant on luck to beat since you need all the right pieces. However, with 50 moves this level should you give you more than enough time to complete it.
- Like previous locked candy levels, stripe + wrapper or stripe + candy bomb will you do you wonders for beating this level.
- Try to stay away from the outer-edges for this stage. They locked candies there tend to be harder to clear. You definitely don't want an ingredient falling and getting stuck there.
Candy Crush Level 45
Level 45 is an absolutely evil stage to beat, and it will probably take you a couple of tries but it shouldn't be too impossible.
- Your main focus should be on getting a stripe + candy bomb or stripe + wrapper combo. There's no other way to win this stage without it.
- Once you get one of the above complex combos, make sure that you align it or set up the board in a way that it will clear the very middle pieces. This piece is very annoying to try to pop the jellies because it's so secluded.
- Don't pay any heed to the locked candies on the left and right side. You do not need to clear them to complete this stage.
Candy Crush Level 46
Candy Crush Level 46 is another one of those stages that require a huge amount of luck to beat. This stage has jellies, meringues, locked candies, all piled into one headache clusterfest, and to top it all off you only have 14 moves to clear this stage. Yikes!
- Start the stage by seeing if there are any stripes you can use to clear the locked candies or meringues. You're going to need to crack open the center in order to access all the jellies.
- Focus your efforts on tackling one side - top, bottom , left, or right - of the center piece so that you don't waste your time trying to break meringues.
- This level will take a bit of time and tries to beat but don't get discouraged.
Candy Crush Level 47
I won't spend too much talking about Candy Crush Level 47, because the level is pretty self-explanatory, but it requires a little bit of luck and tactic. I highly recommend that you spend your time in the center of the board since that's where all the combos will be.
Candy Crush Level 48
With the way level 48 is set up, it's definitely one of the harder stages of levels 41-50. You're going to want to spend the majority if your time trying to pick at the locked candies because they're the main obstacles blocking you from clearing the jellies.
- Don't be afraid to use a 3-candy-combo to unlock a locked jelly. You're going to need to do this because it'll be very hard to get a complex combo with the lack of room in the center.
- For the most part you want to be focusing on combos that are on the top part of the board. When you get combos at the bottom of the board you can't use it (primarily stripes, wrappers, and stripe + wrapper combos), but if you get the combos at the top you can bring it down to help you.
Candy Crush Level 49
This is another relatively easily level on Candy Crush Saga. For Level 49 you have 35 moves to try to bring down just two ingredients. As long as you are careful about this level you will do very well.
- Stripes are great for this level.
- If you can, focus your efforts on the meringue and try to make the ingredients drop over the meringue columns. Meringues are a lot easier to clear than the locked candies.
Candy Crush Level 50
For Candy Crush Level 50, you're going to need to be a little smart about this level because there's not a lot of room to do combos initially. The locked candies and random holes throughout the board make this level challenging, but definitely not impossible.
- Focus on one side of the board (left or right) so you can rush in on those locked candies and remove them from the stage.
- Focus on stripes and stripe + wrapper combos. You can get a candy bomb + stripe combo if the opportunity presents itself, but with the way this level is set up it's a lot harder to set up your board for a candy bomb.
What was the hardest level in Part 3?
Have any comments or questions?
Do you have any advice to give to Candy Crush Saga players? Was there anything you didn't understand? Post below!
Images and videos from Candy Crush Game Tactics. Game content by King.