Zombie Seals in Die Rise (Richtofen Easter Egg Step) - Call of Duty, Black Ops 2, Zombies
There are four Zombie Seals in Die Rise that are used for the Richtofen side of the Die Rise Easter Egg, High Maintenance. These seals are located around the tower. Each player will need to place a Trampo Steam on a seal in order to fling zombies towards the Tower.
To Complete You Will Need:
- To Build a Trampo Steam
- Completed the Elevator Step
- Completed the Floor Symbol Step
- Completed The Dragon Orb Step
- Locate the Zombie Seals
- Place a Trampo Steam on each Zombie Seals
- Let the Trampo Steams fling zombies
Locate The Zombie Seals
The Zombie Seals are the same size as the Floor Symbols and the Symbols on top of the Elevators. They have the same gold circle, but also have a gold picture of a zombie inside that circle.
There are four zombie seals located close to the Tower. Three of the seals can be found on the roof, while the last seal can be found in the Spawn Building.
Location 1: Spawn Building
There is a symbol on the top floor of the Spawn Building. This symbol is right outside of the Quick Revive Elevator.
Location 2: Roof by Semtex
There is a symbol on the roof by the Semtex Grenades. It is on the platform below the tower that leads to Dead Mans Corner. This symbol is partial covered by rocks and dirt.
Location 3 and 4: Roof by Ramp
The final two symbols are on separate sides of the ramp that leads to the top floor of the Power Building.
Place Trampo Steams on Zombie Seals
For this step, each player should have a Trampo Steam in their inventory. They will need to place their Trampo Steams on the seals, facing the tower.
Tips For Placing Trampo Steams on Zombie Seals
- Wait until each player is at their seal, and place them at the same time.
- Use fresh Trampo Steams. You don't want one to break before the step is over.
- Protect your Trampo Steam while it is setting. Don't let zombies damage it.
- After it is set, stay in the area of your Trampo Steam.
Let The Trampo Steams Fling Zombies
You don't want to walk away from the Trampo Steams after they are set. Zombies need to be flung by the Trampo Steam, if there are no players by the Trampo Steam, then zombies are unlikely to enter that area.
There are two ways to tell when this step is complete. First, you will see additional fireworks on the dragon. But the method I prefer is to watch the Tower. The four corners of the tower should glow blue when you done this correctly.
Tips For Flinging Zombies At Tower:
- Stand behind your Trampo Steam, or train zombies into your Trampo Steam.
- Don't shoot Zombies, you want the Trampo Steam to do the killing.
- Protect your Trampo Steam, don't let zombies hit it while it is resetting.
- If your Trampo Steam Break, quickly replace it with a new Trampo Steam.