jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are minds/brains capable of transferring thought non-verbally?

1. eonsaway profile image58
    eonsawayposted 8 years ago

Are minds/brains capable of transferring thought non-verbally?

2. Matrixkavi profile image64
    Matrixkaviposted 8 years ago

Yes, sometimes brains do communicate without spoken words. This might sound wierd but there are many real life incidents which could contradict existing scientific facts. In fact, there are many realms of science still to be explored. May be, we can find the reasons if we route our quests in the right direction.. smile

3. C.Ferreira profile image68
    C.Ferreiraposted 8 years ago

Yes, brains are definitely capable of transferring thought non-verbally. Check out this article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5167938.stm

A research team actually hooked a guy's brain up to a computer. He then proceeded to "think" the actions and was able to control the computer with just his thoughts!

This is absolutely incredible. My guess is that you were looking for an answer more closely related to ESP, to which I would say that I believe that I have experience some form of ESP with a close friend. I have my theory of how it happened and what caused it to happen, but that is probably better left to a Hub, or maybe just to my memory!

4. BristolBoy profile image76
    BristolBoyposted 8 years ago

Yes.  Things such as sign language, facial expressions etc.

5. Amy M profile image55
    Amy Mposted 8 years ago

Without a doubt! Example: I can be thinking about what I want for dinner while at work, 35 miles from home. When I get home, guess what's for dinner? You guessed it, just what I had been thinking of. This happens alot. Be careful of what you are thinking. You don't know who may be reading your mind.

6. Tamarii2 profile image60
    Tamarii2posted 8 years ago

I DO IT ALL THE TIME AT CHURCH.I SIT THERE AT CHURCH WANTING TO HEAR A CERTAIN WORD. BEFORE I KNOW IT, THE PASTOR SAY THE WHOLE SENTENCE.I LEARNED THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNG.IT WORKS .BUT IT TOOK PRACTICE.YOU HAVE TO START WITH A DECK OF CARDS.TURN THEM OVER AND SEE HOW MANY YOU GET RIGHT. DO NOT LOOK AT THE CARDS.

7. tanjones profile image54
    tanjonesposted 8 years ago

sometime we use gestures to communicate silently.

8. LoryRich profile image83
    LoryRichposted 6 years ago

Yes the mind/brain is capable of transferring thought non-verbally through body language as well as through its own thought's energy and vibrations.

working