jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How many hubs lay dormant in our brains? What's the capacity of our minds?

1. k12rswow profile image60
    k12rswowposted 6 years ago

How many hubs lay dormant in our brains?  What's the capacity of our minds?

Where do they come from? Life experiences, school, daily events.  We are all doing life together, therefore should our minds be in sync with a given topic?  Should everyone know about making peanut butter sandwiches?  Is the whole planet on board with that?

2. Brett Winn profile image87
    Brett Winnposted 6 years ago

How many hubs, how many inventions, solutions ... I think about things like that. I am a dog trainer, and I often find myself pondering how much they are capable of learning ... and wonder if it is only limited by our ability to teach.

3. Ironman1992 profile image61
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

Ideas do come from our life experiences, what we know.

4. Sherry Hewins profile image95
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

Anything could be a hub, but not everything will be a good hub or one people want to read. I think one about peanut butter sandwiches could actually work. I heard where one member here got a really good response from a hub about a grilled cheese sandwich. Maybe a video to dress it up, and add some unusual combinations. Personally I like bananas with on my peanut butter sandwich. It's amazing sometime how the simplest thing can work and something you really work your butt off on just lays there.