How to drink fast

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)
  1. HubPages profile imageSTAFF
    HubPagesposted 8 years ago

How to drink fast

2. profile image0
    Dr Hposted 8 years ago

My preferred method of drinking quickly is by using the Dr H patent pending Hose-straw.
    You can't buy them yet ,but for my fellow Huber's I'll teach you how to make one.
    You will need a ten to twelve inch piece of garden hose.
    a neck support brace and some Duck tape TM

First you will need to tape the piece of hose to your chin allowing for enough distance to allow you to place one end in your mouth and the other hanging vertically down.
    Then you will need to place the neck support brace around your neck to cover the majority of the contraption.

Then you are ready to go.
    Go to your local supermarket and limp as you enter,this is to imply that you have recently survived a near fatal accident,
    as you pass members of staff you will need to (in full view)occasionally stop and pretend to use the tube as a breathing device.
    Then you will need to go to booze department and find your preferred alcoholic beverage(mine is dark rum)
    When you find the bottle of your choice you will need to remove the cap discretely .
    Once you have done this you will need to get a few more bottles (4 or 5 ,for cover ) and place them precariously in your hands, when you feel comfortable holding the bottles you can place the open bottle pride of place in the centre of your bundle and surreptitiously place the hanging end of the tube in the open bottle.
    Now you can commence walking around the store looking at produce and drinking at the same time.
    I have found it is possible to ingest the majority of a bottle in 9 and half seconds with a Dr H Hose-straw.
    When you feel you have consumed enough of your preferred beverage you can pretend to trip over and release all the bottles from your grip (however please remember that litigation for making you trip is only good at a maximum of three times per store)
    This will cause all the bottles to fall and break at the same time.
    No matter how much the store staff protest about the amount of stock damage you have caused they can never prove that you had already consumed a large amount of booze ,as for this they would need some very expensive and technical forensic equipment and in the case of my local supermarket it took them three years before they invested in the above said machines.
    This system is probably the best out there for drinking fast and i am now creating a "Junior" version for kids.
    Many thanks and hope i helped.

3. jkpoll profile image52
    jkpollposted 8 years ago

There is a method of drinking a bottle of beer or an alcopop quickly by placing a straw in the bottle then holding it loosely and downing it. This allows the air to escape and the liquid flows freely. Also if drinking a pint look at the beer while you do it it seems to make a diffrence.

4. Edweirdo profile image86
    Edweirdoposted 8 years ago

My favorite drinking game (and the most effective!) is one I learned in Greece from a fellow American traveller. It's called "Up the River, Down the River" and all you need is lots of beer to pay this beer drinking card games! read more

5. Jesusjohn78 profile image60
    Jesusjohn78posted 8 years ago

If you are drinking out of cans the fastest way to do it is by shotgunning the beer.  you do this by taking an unopened can of beer and holding it on its side.  next you poke a hole in the can near the bottom on the side of the can facing up.  next you put your mouth over the mouth of the can tilt the can back and open her up.  The beer will rush into your mouth like a beer bong.

6. Mockazoom profile image60
    Mockazoomposted 8 years ago

First off I do not understand why someone would want to drink fast not here goes, I find the best way to drink fast is not to drink alcohol fast cause it can hurt you very fast, see the video of my hub and get some of the facts that just may change your mind about drinking at all

7. Youniverse World profile image61
    Youniverse Worldposted 7 years ago

Why to drink fast? Its not good for health!!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)