jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What credible site can one play poker and get paid winnings

1. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

What credible site can one play poker and get paid winnings

2. puter_dr profile image86
    puter_drposted 7 years ago

To be honest, I am not sure that hubpages is the site to ask this question, since Google Adsense forbids gambling topics.
    The answer will also vary on what country you live in and what their laws are regarding online gaming.

3. nocreditneeded profile image59
    nocreditneededposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure why this is posted in the Role Playing Games category, but PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker are both credible poker sites. But laws do vary, not only from country to country, but also from state to state and province to province. In the USA, some states have very clear laws about gambling online for money.

4. now0pen profile image57
    now0penposted 7 years ago

Choose the more popular poker sites. Look at how much traffic they get monthly. A poker site that has a thousands of active and regular players at any given day tells you that the site is reliable.

At this writing, the three most popular poker sites on the internet are:
    1. pokerstars
    2. full tilt poker
    3. ipoker network

At any time of day, you will find a good number of players on these three sites. You will have a large number of tables to choose to play in. If a table doesn't suit you, simply close out of it and look for another one on the lobby.

I have real money account with these sites and have been playing for more than a year now. Getting my money from these poker sites aren't that complicated. When you put money in using a debit card, then that's how you will be able to get your money back.

I deposit funds to my account using my visa debit card. It takes less than a minute to do that. Withdrawals will take about three days.

Enjoy your day!

working