What gaming site do you link your hubs too?

1. David 470 profile image84
    David 470posted 7 years ago

What gaming site do you link your hubs too?

I read that you got over 9000 hits on "capcom gets the memo" and linked to a well established gaming site. One of my niches is gaming.

2. Tusitala Tom profile image63
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

Non at all.   The word 'gaming' is a misnomer.   It is simply a euphemism for gambling.   And what is gambling, in the sense that it is referred to as gaming?   Wanting to get something for nothing; or wanting to get something of more value for something of less value without having to work for it.    It's a trap that been with us for a long, long time.

If this sounds like I'm disparaging gambling as such, I am.   However, whatever I say here will make no difference.   People will continue on, risking so much for a 'feeling.'   What some call an adrenalin rush.    The old song, "I'm Hooked on a Feeling," has so much more truth to it than just 'being in love.'  For most of us, our whole motivation for doing anything gets back to being rewarded by some sort of 'feeling.'   

Might be an idea to ponder on that.  Could change your life...

3. David 470 profile image84
    David 470posted 7 years ago

I am not referring to gambling at all and this question is being asked to a specific hubber. Gaming niche meaning video game industry.

Closed to reply

working