Add Wi-Fi To Your Xbox.
things you'll need:
* An Xbox Wi-Fi adapter
* A wireless modem or router
* A "live" broadband Internet connection using either a cable or DSL ISP.
1. Purchase an Xbox Wi-Fi adapter, and attach it to the Ethernet port on the back of your Xbox.
Navigate to the Networking section of the Xbox dashboard.
Select the name of your wireless network from a list of available networks.
Enter the WEP security code to allow the Xbox to connect to your network. This step isn't needed if your network is unprotected.
Click on Xbox Live or the "test" button to check for an Internet connection. The Xbox will check for an ISP address and other protocols and then establish a connection.
Tips & Warnings
* Check the Xbox website for a list of compatible wireless routers and modems. One of the most common problems people run into when trying to connect their Xbox to their wireless networks is the incompatibility of the network's wireless router or modem.
* http://www.Xbox.com contains a list of Xbox compatible wireless routers and modems.
How to Use Your Mac as an Xbox Live Wireless Adapter
Add Wi-Fi To Your Xbox
Gaming System: New Generation of Gaming
by RieL0437 years ago
can you use wireless internet on your lg gw300
by acuestarowena5 years ago
my iphone connot connect on the wi fi ,,it always says no internet connection even if i already...connect to a wi fi network
by Woman Of Courage5 years ago
How do you set up your own Wi-Fi in your home using a 2 Wire modem.
by Audrey Selig6 years ago
Do you have trouble with wi fi on IPhone connecting to HP?Sometimes I even have trouble using the cellular data? Could it mean site is overloaded?
by Dee425 years ago
Why can't we all have Wi-fi at my work?For instance, I was at the hospital with my mom, she's ok, but I zoomed on Hi-Fi for the 4 hrs I was in there with her. It was ever-so-lovely. Why couldn't we get on hi-Fi at my...
by kenbad7 years ago
where in manhattan can I purchase the kindle 3 with 3g and wi fi and the leaher cover
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.