jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your child's favourite toy?

1. nasus loops profile image70
    nasus loopsposted 7 years ago

What is your child's favourite toy?

What toys did your children like the most when they were young.  Can you please state their age too.  Thanks.

2. phiphi profile image58
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

I dont have children but i love dolls which is my favorite toy

3. nighthag profile image83
    nighthagposted 7 years ago

the winner hands down in my house hold has been woody and buzz from toy story.

12 years ago it was my oldest boys obsession from the ages 2-5
    Then all of his brothers right down to my youngest who will soon turn 3 have had a love bordering on crazy for these toys..

other than that you cant go wrong with Lego!

4. eculligan profile image79
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

Dump Trucks are my 3 year old sons favorite toys.  Since he was 6 months old he was always interested in cars and trucks.  Someday he will probably be a monster truck driver or race car driver.

5. elizabeth21 profile image65
    elizabeth21posted 7 years ago

Squishies have caught the attraction of all those little ones presently! They are nothing but cute and tiny pencil toppers. They would be the best for children from age 1 till th time they get bored of them. I liked them so much that I made a hub about them.

http://hubpages.com/hub/buypenciltoppers

6. Eleanor's Words profile image86
    Eleanor's Wordsposted 7 years ago

My two year old son's favourite toy is his mini micro scooter, which he got for his second birthday.

He also likes Playmobil toys - he has got into them recently and will be 3 in march.

Another hit in our house is the marble run my oldest son got five years ago - my little one loves it now (it is supposed to be 3 plus because of the marbles, though).

He likes his toy guitar, drums and keyboard too.

7. faith lynn profile image57
    faith lynnposted 7 years ago

My 2 year old little girl loves Elmo, Tigger, Pooh and spongebob and my 5 month old baby loves this little purple stuffed monkey

working