jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

whats the best gift you ever received?

1. Heart Felt Book profile image79
    Heart Felt Bookposted 7 years ago

whats the best gift you ever received?

not want but have gotten

2. Penelope Princess profile image56
    Penelope Princessposted 7 years ago

The best gift I have received is when my son Nathan survived having whooping cough.  He almost died, and just like his name means (gift)  that was the best gift I have ever gotten.

3. villanueva21 profile image76
    villanueva21posted 7 years ago

A laptop. My first ever, when i didnt get accept from a job, my father decided to buy me a laptop just to cheer me up. it was pretty nice and i still use it until today. but then a few months later I got a job.

4. Phanti profile image61
    Phantiposted 7 years ago

When I was little my Grandmother had a cigarette machine.  It was a box painted to look like a book shelf.  After pushing a button, music played ("Smoke Gets in My Eyes") and a cigarette came out of a drawer in the top of the box in a dogs mouth.

I used to play with it all of the time, passing cigarettes out to all of my relatives just to hear the music and see the puppy.

Just before my Grandmother died she gave it to me because she knew how much I loved it.  That she remembered how much it meant to me, and that she wanted me to have it to remember her by, made it the best present I have ever received.

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

For my 22nd birthday, my then-boyfriend -- who lived a couple thousand miles away -- e-mailed me the best present I've ever gotten...the flight confirmation for his trip here. He never left, we got married, and now have a baby due any day smile.

6. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

Someone being there when I needed them the most!   Nothing can replace that, doesn't matter how much it cost!

Vonda G. Nelson

7. Heart Felt Book profile image79
    Heart Felt Bookposted 7 years ago

thanks guys this was great...all amazing stories

working